Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Monster Rey Sol
These arrived today. 
A meticulously  made gorgeous looking dart . I'm a sucker for  Gold

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Really nice darts!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-07-2016, 09:33 PM)The G Wrote: These arrived today. 
A meticulously  made gorgeous looking dart . I'm a sucker for  [b][color=#ff9966]Gold

Nice one Ken, guess you won the race on these this time.  Lucky bugger. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Black Cosmo stems and a mix of yellow/red Cosmo flights of some shape would look good, would you agree? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Look forward to your impressions on them after you've had a chance for a throw. :thumbup:
(12-07-2016, 09:33 PM)GThe G Wrote: These arrived today. 

Hi there
How would you rate the grip on these beauties?
How are they? Thinking of getting some.
Ted Hankey  - 25g with Storms
Monster COBRA 2 22g with storms
Monster REY SOL 22g with storms
Power 9Fives v2 26g with storm smooth
Taylor Gen 3 24g with Storms
Target Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun 22g
On a 0-5 scale ,I'd say they are a a 4 . If you grip the dart at the top of the barrel .
If you grip low ,I'd say a 2 1/2 to 3.
More grip than I expected but a nice dart to throw. I don't hold the dart tight so there is no issue
with the  dart leaving my hand smoothly .
I find them to be confidence inspiring . A teammate of mine who uses a 52mm long 26g dart tried them and couldn't believe how well he got on wth them.
Didn't want to give them back to me . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(12-07-2016, 09:33 PM)The G Wrote: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. These arrived today. 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Got a set coming along with the Cobra 2
Monster Darts............

Killing it again. Puff yer chest out over there in the Orient.
I can't find the specs on these. Any clue length and width?
(03-01-2017, 01:12 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: I can't find the specs on these. Any clue length and width?

Length: 43.0 mm
Max Width: 7.0 mm
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Awesome darts got some today and put storms on them!
(03-01-2017, 05:13 AM)andjayik Wrote: Awesome darts got some today and put storms on them!

.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers,
 Ken 
(03-01-2017, 05:23 AM)The G Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 05:13 AM)andjayik Wrote: Awesome darts got some today and put storms on them!

.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL saw this post about two minutes ago and was just hopping on to post the same reply!
Andjayik had posted a pic of them in the "Show us your Monster darts' thread. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIDEO ADDED Pg 2 - Monster Monster on the wall, who is the Fairest of them all? Ancient Darter 18 1,694 04-24-2018, 07:14 AM
Last Post: theblindPew