Harrows Darts.

Snakebite Mamba (22g)
Got these through the door this morning.
Gotta say the grip is very very interesting, unlike anything I've ever felt before, but at the same time feels very comfortable in hand...and the colour is just beautiful Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Lovely set of darts, seems a lot of members already have a set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Mine are on their way, can't wait to get them!
Grip looks like made from Jade ,but question Why so expensive ? still remains in my head
180-1(33)

look good! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-06-2016, 01:08 PM)Walker Wrote: Got these through the door this morning.
Gotta say the grip is very very interesting, unlike anything I've ever felt before, but at the same time feels very comfortable in hand...and the colour is just beautiful Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120...7edf6e.jpg]

Nice pic, interesting comment on your interpretation of how the grip feels.  Just need some PVD green points and all's good. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  

Personally I don't think the cost is too high.  If one likes them and makes a purchase and they perform well the cost is insignificant IMHO. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Quick edit:  Forgot about the "Snakeskin" case/wallet in green of course, which is a must. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice! Wish they would of come in 20g
How far are they drilled out in the back?

Reminds me somewhat of the One80 chameleon jade
(12-06-2016, 11:04 PM)Tormentor Wrote: Reminds me somewhat of the One80 chameleon jade

Exactly, thought the same when I first saw them.  The Jades are a nice dart by the way, have a set myself somewhere's. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Mambas look real nice . Too thin for me though . One less set for me to think about .  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(12-06-2016, 11:16 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 11:04 PM)Tormentor Wrote: Reminds me somewhat of the One80 chameleon jade

Exactly, thought the same when I first saw them.  The Jades are a nice dart by the way, have a set myself somewhere's. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Want to get rid of them?
(12-06-2016, 11:35 PM)Tormentor Wrote: Exactly, thought the same when I first saw them.  The Jades are a nice dart by the way, have a set myself somewhere's. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Want to get rid of them?

Sorry no, I'm going to hold on to them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Saw an opening- had to take a shot! Lol
(12-07-2016, 12:03 AM)Tormentor Wrote: Saw an opening- had to take a shot! Lol

No worries, I do the same. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
id really love a set but they are too long Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I really hope they release more green pvd coated darts
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New 23g Snakebite 8 rich345 15 3,992 10-19-2017, 02:57 PM
Last Post: z7x
  Snakebite collection Bounce Out 45 6,532 06-16-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67
  my snakebites mamba dartsking5566 7 1,697 02-20-2017, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Red Dragon Peter Wright Mamba 22g TheRedBit 55 11,114 01-30-2017, 05:28 PM