Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Hi everyone, just a short introduction of myself. My name is John, been playing for years now. Started as a kid throwing in my bedbedroom for something to do (many years ago lol) played in local leagues up here in West Lothian since 2000. highlights have been winning a few local money comps, getting to the last 16 of the Scottish masters also throwing a 18 as my first counties throw, went down quickly after that. lows have been struggling with the dreaded dartitis for 3 years now. found the forum while looking for some new ideas of how to rid it. 

Cheers fae John
You have found a great bunch a folks here, many of whom can relate to the dartitis. The Nutz rock this forum. I expect a few will be weighing in shortly as they are a very helpful and insightful bunch of Nutz.

Welcome to the forum and glad you found your way here...plenty of room in the Nutz for you.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello John, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Thanx guys. Post was meant to say 180 but phone isn't used to inputting numbers that high anymore ?
Welcome aboard John - Good to have you here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
welcome to the forum mate. i hope you will overcome your problem soon and and enjoy throwing some darts
It's starting to come back a bit, stopped league darts and comps which has taken the pressure off a fair bit. Looking to get a set of rare green stiletto 17g darts soon. Very similar in shape to my Robbo darts just lighter.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome! This is a great place that learn a tip or two and share your knowledge!
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

Welcome aboard Sir.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Welcome to the forum John, settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Hello John and welcome aboard Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald