Darts Buddy

New Bulls White Pegasus
Came across these the other day. Look awesome and are basically a longer Adrian Lewis gen 1 with more grip at the back (which is no bad thing). Thoughts anyone? 

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=19292
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They look awesome to me as well.

Too heavy for me, but a great looking dart

Saw them before, nice dart. :thumbup:
Those are a nice looking dart.

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Very nice, I'm a fan of the gen 1 target lewis dart.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Look great and looong!!!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice looking darts for sure
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

They are very nice, and there was me thinking about pulling the trigger on a set of the Snakebite Mamba's.
Now what do I do???
(12-05-2016, 08:00 PM)Yuillsy Wrote: They are very nice, and there was me thinking about pulling the trigger on a set of the Snakebite Mamba's.
Now what do I do???

Kill aardvark with pink shovel Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

They are a great looking dart, but alas, too heavy and too long for me.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Thinking that as a b-day gift to myself I'll order a set of these. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ordered, yes please. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-07-2016, 10:51 PM)Great White North Wrote: Thinking that as a b-day gift to myself I'll order a set of these. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ordered, yes please. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Opinion would be greatly received.
(12-08-2016, 09:07 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote: Opinion would be greatly received.

Once I receive them I'll throw my two cents in yes. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have the 24 gram version.  Here's a picture of them next to the Adrian Lewis Generation One's I have (25 grams).

[Link to full size picture]

Bulls Pegasus 24g:   54.90mm / 6.40mm
Ad Lewis G1 25g:     54.30mm / 6.40mm

The grip on the Bulls at the back is grippier.
Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3
(07-07-2017, 11:34 PM)Jameshaven Wrote: I have the 24 gram version.  Here's a picture of them next to the Adrian Lewis Generation One's I have (25 grams).

[Link to full size picture]

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/oBaVE0dl.jpg]

Bulls Pegasus 24g:   54.90mm / 6.40mm
Ad Lewis G1 25g:     54.30mm / 6.40mm

The grip on the Bulls at the back is grippier.
Hmmmm. Didn't think the gen 1s were that long. Any difference in performance?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  michael smith darts vs lan white dart lester hagan 2 781 05-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Nucky