Double Top Darts.

Hi from Indiana
Hello new guy from Indiana USA here. This is a very informative site looks like I will enjoy it.
Hello Randy, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hello and welcome Randy, how about a little more of an introduction so we can all get to know you
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Welcome!
Welcome Randy
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
They have darts in Indiana?
Lol
Welcome aboard.
Welcome to the forum and this darting family of Nutz.

What's the darting scene like in Indiana?

Soft tip? Steeltip?

Enjoy the forum - lots to explore here.
welcome to DNF
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome ,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ayup Randy

Welcome aboard fella.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
Well from what I can tell its mostly soft tip darts in the area bars however I enjoy steel tip myself I play alot at home. I have not tried to find a league or anything yet as I am still pretty new to all this but really liking it. Thanks for all the welcomes!!
Hello Randy and welcome to the forum, nice to meet you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to the forum Randy, settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Welcome aboard. I had a very close friend of mine who passed away a couple years ago that lived in Bloomington and I'd ride my motorcycle up to visit him and we'd hit the roads and head up into Amish country for some nice day rides.

I remember bringing my darts and there were no bars that had steel tip boards, only soft tip. Maybe it was because Bloomington was a college town and those young-uns tend to get a bit rowdy since they can't hold their liquor as good as a well trained drinker like me. So, do you live in an area with steel tip boards and leagues?

Just saw your second post and that pretty much answers my question. Only read the first post initially.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Darting in Indiana Wade Myers 18 364 03-08-2021, 05:28 PM
Last Post: gumbo2176
  Hello from Indiana MarcSirkin 14 272 11-30-2020, 12:50 AM
Last Post: sercolini
  Hello from Indiana, USA Brice14 17 623 12-26-2018, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Hiya from Northcentral Indiana, USA Kevin Bell 30 1,575 12-16-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Ahoy from Indiana Mike Blackthorn 18 998 03-24-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Mike Blackthorn