Target Darts.

Unicorn T80 Dum Dum 20g review
Hi Nutz,

A short review of the Unicorn T80 Dum Dum 20g, short because of the shortness of the barrel Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .
Again, a very short barrel.

The specs of the darts:
Weight: 20g
Length: 30mm
Width: 7.4mm
Grip: 5 (on scale 1 to 10)

Surprisingly I found these darts very easy to throw, although it is 20g, while I am used to throw with 25g.
Also the grip seems quite smooth, but it does not slip off my fingers, where I am used to have grip 8 or so. These darts are used, so maybe in time roughened up a little.

Here the darts:

Though you might think those darts are centre balanced, maybe a little bit front, it is quite frontloaded:

Here balanced with medium and inbetween shafts and sigma pro flights, more centre and even little rear balanced:

Throwing the darts, with normal, inbetween and short shafts. As you can see, little difference in angle with the short shafts:

And throwing with different fligths and all inbetween shafts, it seemed to me there was no difference in throw or angle in the board, maybe due to the shortness and light weight of the darts:

Hope you enjoyed the review, and if you have questions, or want to know something, just let me know.
At least I enjoy throwing these darts, and making the review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers Folks!
Nice one Redleg, very useful for anyone considering these.
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

I've still got a set off these in 18 grams at home. There fun to trow them from time to time I'll dig up a pic when I'm at home again.

I've just found a pic off mine darts so here they are
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
Thanks Red, nice review!

I had some of those in the past, may still have them but I don't think so, I think I went through the Unicorn dart selector thing once and that was what was recommended, it was almost right at the time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks guys  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. yes i think not a lot of people will use those darts, but for practicing they're quite useful.
nice review Redleg. I really like the photos with the different shafts and flight shapes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Lumina DNA 21g darts review Getagrip 41 26,787 04-25-2021, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Bart
  Unicorn Code Red Darts Review Getagrip 4 410 09-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn T90 23 grams review. Phil D 6 925 03-28-2020, 06:04 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Unicorn - Seigo Asada - 23g - Review vanJupp 20 4,415 01-06-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: dartsking5566
  Unicorn T95 Core XL 24g darts review Getagrip 18 4,117 11-14-2018, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dani Wüthrich