Harrows Darts.

Long time lurker, delurking
Hi all,

Just thought I'd say hello from Ottawa, Canada! 

I have been a long-time lurker as I originally registered at Darts Nutz a long time ago for Flight School.  I have been active in some of the other forums in the intervening time period I've but for some reason have always been a little bit intimidated around here!

It's time to change that now and I look forward to learning a lot from all the Nutz!  I'm still trying to get the hang of the layout but I know to "stay away" from Grip's great reviews, he is an expert at making money leave my wallet! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum, glad you've finally taken the plunge to post Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

nothing to be intimidated about round here wonger - apart from that Larry (Saber) bloke anyway lol - welcome aboard Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Wonger my friend, welcome to the Nutz side of darts. :hithere:
Thanks folks, nice to see some familiar usernames around Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  I have to say I'm really liking the forum setup, there is so much more content and activity over here than other places, time to get my procrastination on!
Delurking,,,,, a new word,,, lol,,, Welcome ,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hey,
Welcome to the Nutzy place . Good to see another familiar handle. :dodgy:

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Welcome to the forum, Wongerchi.
Welcome, always room for another Nutz. Do rummage about - lots of good stuff -and great Nutz - here.
Welcome over wongerchi been a long time? You'll enjoy here !
Hello and welcome! Although I'm signed up on some other forums, this is the only one I choose to post on, I think that says a lot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Get stuck in!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome to the forum mate :-)

I am new to this forum too and this is my third post... I like it here, a lot of new and interesting threads to go through.
(12-02-2016, 04:42 PM)mc1958 Wrote: nothing to be intimidated about round here wonger - apart from that Larry (Saber) bloke anyway lol - welcome aboard Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I thought you had typed nothing to be intimidated by except Larrys wanger lol!!!!

As to the original poster I don't think you have anything to be afraid of here, well unless you count the drain on your wallet which is sadly a common thing here it seems, no idea why Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Welcome back though! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Long time no see Jordan 7 137 03-15-2021, 06:11 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Long Time Lurker First Time Poster hurtz hertel 15 420 01-04-2020, 04:46 AM
Last Post: hurtz hertel
  Long time stalker, first time poster Aaron H 11 285 11-28-2019, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Cat
  First post... long time reader. davidbush05 13 525 12-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Sinister Lefty
  Lurker coming out of the closet schornacht 17 1,677 07-26-2018, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Phil D
  Been a LONG time... TJ Jones 21 1,260 05-10-2018, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Connon89
  Long time lurker...first time introducer Darrell H Chapman 11 1,092 11-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Lurker finally posting TweeeentySix 17 1,238 03-29-2017, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Lurker1