Target Darts.

Speed of arm
I know it sounds stupid coming from mouth of experienced player ,but  only today I  understood ,that if you want to throw faster you need to move your arm faster ,not force speed your throwing action ,Look for example Rapid Ricky Evans , his throwing action is normal speed it`s his delivery to throw ,that make his throw fast
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
All rhythm then?
Yes. Before this I always got my speed from throwing action itself ,and I was all over the place,Because you cant rush your release .
180-1(33)

I think you over analyse too much Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-01-2016, 10:25 AM)Getagrip Wrote: I think you over analyse too much Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Honestly man, i was about to post the same yesterday , you think waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much about your throw, i mean i tend to analyze a lot, but you are going into completely new heights..

Just try to be fundamentally sound, following all the basic things suggested on the forum - no unneeded movement, keep elbow high, align your self, don't bring your self into positions where it hurts your body. I think that's more than enough...
Actually Mr Troll I was wondering the same thing the other day. I can't change the speed of my throw but I was wondering about those throwing ultra light darts and if they had to throw harder and faster to get them to the mark. Do softies throw harder and faster or is it easier to throw a very light dart? I'm done thinking about it though..................

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dart speed bnlaw 19 5,095 05-10-2013, 05:56 PM
Last Post: bnlaw