Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Target Adrian Lewis Pixel Darts (23g)
This is just a little teaser for Titan Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Jokes aside, the new Adrian Lewis Pixel Darts from Target are some real bad boys. To me these Darts look just awesome... from some angles the grip almost looks like a honeycomb-pattern. 

As always with Target it's pure quality, the machining is very precise. Which leads to very even weights of 23.14 - 23.12 - 23.10 grams. Because of the Pixels being quite big compared to those of Carrera Darts I was a little worried that the grip would be too aggressive or that they feel odd. 

It's difficult to describe the grip but I'll try...  in my opinion they are not extremely grippy... maybe a 6 or a 6.5 on a scale from 1-10. They neither feel like a ring-grip Dart nor like a Pixel- or Carrera-Grip dart. The Pixels are a lot more pronounced than on Carrera Darts, you can definitely feel them but it's not a strange feeling. As I said, it's indescribable Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

In conclusion you can say, it's a amazing looking dart that should suit a lot of people that like straight barrels. The grip is something unique and incomparable that everyone needs to experience on one's own. 

One last thing: Like always with black darts the wear of the coating could be a issue since mine have a few noticeable nicks after 5 minutes of use.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Good observations  & photos ....
You may even convince some "non-believers" (Insert GWN) into considering a purchase . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. :dodgy: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
+1. Good post, I'd consider buying them. They look so nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
DARTS: RedDragon Hell Fire 24g
DART BOARD: Winmau Ton Machine
(11-30-2016, 06:34 PM)The G Wrote: Good observations  & photos ....
You may even convince some "non-believers" (Insert GWN) into considering a purchase . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. :dodgy: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'll never give in on purchasing these, never! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Love the look of these, not very impressed with the coating on mine though. Compared to my limited edition MvGs this coating almost looks like regular paint.
How are the limited edition MVG's holding up?
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Nice post and pics +1
They look great
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Such a good looking dart.. I find the pixel grip a bit too sharp cut though it sticks to much fingers on release.. are these better with bigger pixels would you say?
Stunning looking darts and quality photos, not a straight dart thrower unfortunately but would still love a chuck of these.
Thanks to all of you. I am really enjoying these darts so far. Tonight I threw about twice as many tons as usually Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-30-2016, 07:18 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Love the look of these, not very impressed with the coating on mine though. Compared to my limited edition MvGs this coating almost looks like regular paint.
Yeah, the coating doesn't seem to wear good. Due to the big Pixels there is a lot of attack surface when the darts clash into each other. I can imagine that they will tear up flights as well.

(11-30-2016, 10:29 PM)Sidewinder Wrote: Such a good looking dart.. I find the pixel grip a bit too sharp cut though it sticks to much fingers on release.. are these better with bigger pixels would you say?
I would say so... but I haven't thrown Carrera or other Pixel Darts for a while, so I am not dead certain.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
(11-30-2016, 11:50 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: Thanks to all of you. I am really enjoying these darts so far. Tonight I threw about twice as many tons as usually Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Good to see they're still performing well for you. :thumbup:
Stunning looking dart buddy. Have fun tearing up your flights. I would love to tear up some of my flights with these
Absolutely gorgeous darts and great pics of them. One of my favourite looking darts (to look at, can't quite afford them just yet!!). Pity about the coating, but that is the nature with most coatings especially when combined with a sharp grip
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Mine are so evil I'm sure they are possessed!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wayne Mardle Pixel 501 24g (summer edition) RubennnV 15 4,384 08-07-2018, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Papa w
  25g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 2 in Gold drolmaeye 34 4,600 01-29-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Adrian Lewis Unicorn 24gram slot 17 9,106 09-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Parvez1971
  New Adrian Lewis pixel darts jimpitts1975 10 2,560 06-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: rich345
  22g Adrian Lewis Unicorns tonywalsh00 17 1,943 04-13-2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: ninjaskills