Target Darts.

Did nobody notice the goof?
Check my Brendan Dolan review and see if you can spot it before I alter it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not watched the video but presumably it's the weight - you say you are reviewing the 23g version (which is what the box says) but the pics on the scales would indicate they are actually 25g - and the video says 25g as well lol
(11-30-2016, 02:27 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Not watched the video but presumably it's the weight - you say you are reviewing the 23g version (which is what the box says) but the pics on the scales would indicate they are actually 25g - and the video says 25g as well lol

Mike's spot on here.  I watched it again as I skipped the weighing/measurement part the first time and yes it's the weights. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hopefully there aren't many mixed matched sets out there like yours Darren.
(11-30-2016, 02:27 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Not watched the video but presumably it's the weight - you say you are reviewing the 23g version (which is what the box says) but the pics on the scales would indicate they are actually 25g - and the video says 25g as well lol

(11-30-2016, 02:35 PM)Great White North Wrote:

Mike's spot on here.  I watched it again as I skipped the weighing/measurement part the first time and yes it's the weights. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hopefully there aren't many mixed matched sets out there like yours Darren.

Yep that's it!

I never even twigged until it was pointed out in the comments on YouTube lol!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I thought the weight was a bit strange as I was reading through the review, but I then just thought I had read the start wrong and carried on regardless!!
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Did anyone notice me? I dunno Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-30-2016, 04:49 PM)Goofy Wrote: Did anyone notice me? I dunno Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-30-2016, 03:48 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: I thought the weight was a bit strange as I was reading through the review, but I then just thought I had read the start wrong and carried on regardless!!

LOL!!!

(11-30-2016, 04:49 PM)Goofy Wrote: Did anyone notice me? I dunno Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Funny you say that, I saw the name Goofy when having a quick browse on me moby and thought that sounded familiar, I guess the lack of DC forum action has brought you here? Well whatever it is good to see your still around forum land and I miss that little avatar of yours Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-30-2016, 05:17 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 03:48 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: I thought the weight was a bit strange as I was reading through the review, but I then just thought I had read the start wrong and carried on regardless!!

LOL!!!

Funny you say that, I saw the name Goofy when having a quick browse on me moby and thought that sounded familiar, I guess the lack of DC forum action has brought you here? Well whatever it is good to see your still around forum land and I miss that little avatar of yours Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hey mate, hows tricks? Ive not been regularly active over there for nearer 2 years i think, busy with real life unfortunately lol. Good to see this place has tapatalk so no doubt ill be here a bit more often now that i know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah, i see the DC forum is down, i still have a bookmark for it and clicked it last night to order a new shirt for a teammate (im lazy, should really just bookmark the main store lol) and saw it was down.

So what have i missed during my hiatus? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-30-2016, 05:32 PM)Goofy Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 05:17 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

LOL!!!

Funny you say that, I saw the name Goofy when having a quick browse on me moby and thought that sounded familiar, I guess the lack of DC forum action has brought you here?  Well whatever it is good to see your still around forum land and I miss that little avatar of yours Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hey mate, hows tricks? Ive not been regularly active over there for nearer 2 years i think, busy with real life unfortunately lol. Good to see this place has tapatalk so no doubt ill be here a bit more often now that i know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah, i see the DC forum is down, i still have a bookmark for it and clicked it last night to order a new shirt for a teammate (im lazy, should really just bookmark the main store lol) and saw it was down.

So what have i missed during my hiatus? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ah that's cool, life is life and needs to be lived Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well I don't know really a lot happened I guess but the only highlight I remember is Larry had a sex change and is now Larrena Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-30-2016, 07:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 05:32 PM)Goofy Wrote: So what have i missed during my hiatus? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ah that's cool, life is life and needs to be lived Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Well I don't know really a lot happened I guess but the only highlight I remember is Larry had a sex change and is now Larrena Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

:faint:
So you wasn't talking about yourself lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-30-2016, 07:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Ah that's cool, life is life and needs to be lived Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Does he/she have the legs to pull that off? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-30-2016, 08:10 PM)*Saber* Wrote: So you wasn't talking about yourself lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hey Larrena! How you doing? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-30-2016, 08:18 PM)Goofy Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 07:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Ah that's cool, life is life and needs to be lived Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Does he/she have the legs to pull that off? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-30-2016, 08:10 PM)*Saber* Wrote: So you wasn't talking about yourself lol  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hey Larrena! How you doing? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Where in the hell have you been?? I lost the site you had Basement something/ give it to me again /
glad ya came around man. Had lots of operations since I talked to you last but still kicking Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-30-2016, 08:46 PM)*Saber* Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 08:18 PM)Goofy Wrote: Hey Larrena! How you doing? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Where in the hell have you been?? I lost the site you had Basement something/ give it to me again /
glad ya came around man. Had lots of operations since I talked to you last but still kicking Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not really been enjoying the darts last couple of years but finally talked our team into a change of league for this season and the hunger has returned Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Posting on darts forums costs money.......... since i cant help buying more darts when i see something i like lol. Played with the same set for 3 years now but ive now bought 3 sets in the last few days!