Harrows Darts.

Vintage Stefan Lord Accudarts
Hi Fellow DartsNutz

Here are some pictures of my latest set of darts from E Bay.

26 gram set of Stefan Lord Accudart Darts. The wooden Accudart case is a Nicky Virachkul case I would love to find a Stefan Lord case.

There is a Great Story about how I got these for free from E Bay I will tell later.

Best in Vintage Darts
Bret

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.
Current Team: Tonnage 2 time FWDA City Champions

https://s1228.photobucket.com/user/bret1...t=3&page=1

Current Darts: 
Back Up:
Nice buy, definitely look like the ones I seen in old mags.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Love the case, I'd buy them just for that.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Would you sell ?
???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stefan Lord darts ? Getagrip 37 18,483 09-30-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Lord darts carlmuscleman67 0 940 06-14-2017, 12:08 AM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67