Cuesoul

My blog
Apologies for the self promotion but here is a link to my blog Dartsweb. I do regular news articles and interviews so check it out. 

dartsweb.wordpress.com
No need to apologise in my eyes, love to read facts and opinions whenever the chance should arise.

I will say though, (and please don't take offence) I'm finding the format quite hard to navigate, I don't know much about web design but maybe there's some way to separate interviews, articles and news etc. so you can navigate through stuff a bit more easily? I'd be happy to sign up to an email preview once a week too if you could make that available. Really good work though, keep it up!
Well its ok if you give the forum a mention too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-26-2016, 05:50 PM)Steve_00 Wrote: No need to apologise in my eyes, love to read facts and opinions whenever the chance should arise.

I will say though, (and please don't take offence) I'm finding the format quite hard to navigate, I don't know much about web design but maybe there's some way to separate interviews, articles and news etc. so you can navigate through stuff a bit more easily? I'd be happy to sign up to an email preview once a week too if you could make that available. Really good work though, keep it up!

I am currently working on the web design so above every article it will now say Interviews, News or whatever it is. If you press on that you can find more concentrated posts. And the posts tend to be quite sporadic so an email preview wouldn't really work but you can follow me on Twitter at @Dartsweb1 and I tweet every time I publish an article. Thanks for the feedback though mate!
(11-26-2016, 05:52 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Well its ok if you give the forum a mention too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Cheers! 
Of course. Do you have an email address I could contact you on about some blogs I am doing? I am also on Twitter if that would be easier.
(11-26-2016, 07:57 PM)Dartsweb Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 05:52 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Well its ok if you give the forum a mention too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Cheers! 
Of course. Do you have an email address I could contact you on about some blogs I am doing? I am also on Twitter if that would be easier.

I will PM you it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.