Darts Buddy

Which one?
Hi guys rookie here.I'm going to purchase one of these darts as my next set..but I was wondering which one has the better grip? Ok I'm talking about the Target carrera c4 and Target Dave chisnall 2015 chizzy and I'm a rear gripper.Currently using Barney phase 2 and Bulls panthom grip..They are both looksides great to me but I would like to know your opinion before I burn my money...Thanks in advance guys!
the c4 and chizzy pixel are both great darts. I love the C4 more. Its my go-to set.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thank you very much!!
I'll go hit the buy button now.
(11-26-2016, 02:57 AM)robert829 Wrote: Hi guys rookie here.I'm going to purchase one of these darts as my next set..but I was wondering which one has the better grip? Ok I'm talking about the Target carrera c4 and Target Dave chisnall 2015 chizzy and I'm a rear gripper.Currently using Barney phase 2 and Bulls panthom grip..They are both looksides great to me but I would like to know your opinion before I burn my money...Thanks in advance guys!

I have the C4's and I am very happy with them. I have a middle to rear grip but the dart seems to fly well from anywhere you grab it.  No experience with the other darts you mentioned.
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Both nice darts. I would say the C4s are more grippy than the Chizzy pixel from what I remember of them. Also the smooth band on the Chizzy may or may not be in the right place depending on where you grip.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
If it were me, C4s without question.

A friend bought a set of Chizzy's the same time I got my C4s, we both play roughly the same amount, and his haven't worn well at all in comparison. 

I have to give mine a good scrub every couple of months with hot soapy water (pixels are like magnets to hand/finger gunk) and they come up like new.

I'm sure you wont be disappointed with a set of C4s.
Got my c4! wow awesome darts!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi bud.
I bought some Chizzy pixel grips about a month ago, as I am also a rear gripper and they looked great. First few days I hit a few 180s which is great but where there wasn't 180s, there was 12s and 18s. So I went back to my old darts (Paul Nicholson's), and have been much more consistent and although not hitting as many 180s in a short space of time, there has been more 60's and 100's. Maybe just my throwing style but as far as my experience went, it was a waste of £50.
Cheers,
Liam.
21g Harrows Fire
Just to add to that aswell, I found the reason for this was most likely the grip wasn't harsh enough on the chizzys. 
Thanks.
21g Harrows Fire
Thanks Liam...You are correct.The pixel grip is really turboprop that I need to get used to.Not aggressive like my Barneys but it's there..kinda weird lol..Anyway played it for a little bit today and it fly really well for me.