Darts Buddy

RD Darts - Peter Wright Mamba
Red Dragon just tweeted: "Guess what's available soon from Red Dragon Darts.. Peter Wright Snakebite Mamba - 22, 24g Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. pre order now"

https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/15021...a-22-gram/
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
£49.90

Yeah, thanks but I pass.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Yeah a bit on on the expensive side... gotta wait a bit before I can buy these cause I'm broke lol
shark grip? ew. would prefer normal ring grip.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts but not at that price.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
There is mental institutions if you want to buy darts for that price
180-1(33)

(11-25-2016, 11:18 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Nice darts but not at that price.

Cheers
Tez

Agreed
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Sorry but at that price it's a no.
Can't believe they still come in one of the bog standard RD trifold wallets at that price - they could at least have had one of the aluminium cases they use on their other expensive sets (eg the Element 6 and Monza)
Aren't these just Euro11s with shark grip (and increased price) or am I missing something? Don't think he will stick to them for that long - after all he did just sign a new 5yr deal with RD and they have new darts to sell.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
At last they have listened to me and made a green PVD coating, they look awesome!!!!! (of course I am biased as I love the colour lol) I think that green colour is great and the darts look cool, will be getting some for sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

As for the case they should do a snakeskin effect green case, would be perfect!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-26-2016, 10:14 AM)Getagrip Wrote: As for the case they should do a snakeskin effect green case, would be perfect!
That would look great! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Not sure about the shark grip but they look very nice.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

(11-26-2016, 10:13 AM)Getagrip Wrote: At last they have listened to me and made a green PVD coating, they look awesome!!!!! (of course I am biased as I love the colour lol)  I think that green colour is great and the darts look cool, will be getting some for sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If only they would cater for the ultra lucrative Asian markets ...  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-26-2016, 12:00 PM)jc14 Wrote: Not sure about the shark grip but they look very nice.

Just curious, not the first time I've heard things like this about shark grips. Why the apprehension or dislike for shark grips?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ask about peter wright euro11 dartsking5566 8 1,326 04-26-2018, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Calvinize
  Peter Wright Mamba Darts Billyscarfe 12 3,605 02-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  The weekly "Peter Wright has new darts" thread vanJupp 15 4,232 02-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Last Post: Parvez1971
  Cheap mamba-style darts Chappers 8 1,771 10-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Peter Wright points Bounce Out 0 829 05-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Peter Wright Snakebite Euro 11 Element - 20g Getagrip 19 6,926 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Peter Wright darts tonight vanJupp 24 4,579 04-23-2017, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Daniel Smith
  Peter Wright New Darts : Snakebite PL 2017 ? Fred-180 9 3,132 04-07-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Tlowe
  Red Dragon Peter "Snakebite" Wright dart wallet WhiskyPops 8 2,198 01-26-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: joeriw96