Darts Buddy

M3- thin- darts
M3 thread darts.... worth a try?
These https://www.dartkiste.de/index.php?list=92
Meant to send steel tip range. I play normal steel darts
Which ones are you interested in? One80 has some darts in their range as narrow or narrower depending on weights and style and the added benefit of 2BA stems rather than M# specialized stems.
Like the look of copper tungsten? One80s look good
Just looked at the copper's for the first time and yes they do look nice especially the grip/profile.  Now you got me thinking of a set. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They are very nice darts, I have tried the soft tip version
Good stuff! Great minds think alike....my prob is I don't normally like these straight barrels but was thinking it's worth a try
Tormentor, can you describe what it's like throwing these?
Well they were the soft tip version I threw. Very nice grip and long slim barrels, which I like( I throw One80's). Well balanced, just a very well made dart. Only thing I didn't like is the specialized shafts you have to use,but it's probably not that big of deal.
Would you think it's possible to throw these if you're used to wider barrels
(11-25-2016, 03:04 AM)Ed180 Wrote: Would you think it's possible to throw these if you're used to wider barrels

You won't know til you do is the answer to that question Ed IMHO. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think so, there will be some small adjustment from say a 6.4mm dart. I made the adjustment from a thicker dart and never looked back. Now a 6.4 mm dart feels fat to me
You've written identical weights there...
6.4mm is just a pretty common diameter for straight barrel darts. It was the diameter of darts I used before I went to a 5.6mm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thin "Grippy" Darts portsetonloyal 9 356 11-05-2020, 06:46 PM
Last Post: weswrestle10
  Throwing Really Thin Barrels portsetonloyal 12 1,111 11-28-2019, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Guinness333
  Thin short darts Wigz 9 1,825 11-17-2017, 04:20 AM
Last Post: El_duderino