Target Darts.

Vdarts warning
Hi all. Just a short rant about my experience with this company. Before I start I will add the product is fantastic when it is working.

I purchased 2 H2L boards at launch for around 900 dollars. The first board I hung in my home and it fell off the (existing) hanging. It literally fell about a foot and cracked at the bottom, the leds all changed to a permanant sky blue colour. Luckily it still connected to the app. I initially thought it was my fault as the H2L is heavier than other boards, but it turns out the back ofvtge board was slightly warped. The 2nd board has hung on the same hanging with no issue for months.

Anyway, onto the 2nd board (the first one I moved to the office). 2 days ago the led lights and bluetooth started flashing and will not connect to the app. Contacting the company you get 2 options. 1) open the board yourself, but they give you zero help with layout or instructions. Also I guess they do this so you void any warranty (lol) there is. 2) contact your reseller (an online small retail shop). Anyway after opening it at Nick vdarts request I probably messed it up more than before, now he just deletes messages etc.

Now as an added twist, these resellers who is lumbering with the blame of hardware issues are now getting screwed over by vdarts. Recently it has become public knowledge that the vdarts app works on the gran 2. Vdarts made this info public on all their online (regional) groups in turn screwing over their own resellers!

In short, this is an excellent product when working, BUT and it's a big but, they will give the public pretence that they are concerned by issues etc, but will do zero to help you if you encounter a real problem. If you really want vdarts buy the H2 as although it is less flash there is less to go wrong with it, or even better Gran 2 and use both apps!

Rant over.
Well does not surprise me, as you can see we no longer have their ad banner on the forum as after numerous emails they have not paid and out of all the companies we have dealt with we found them to be the worse, so I would go elsewhere for your soft tip boards, either Hi Darts or Gran Board I think.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes, Gran board 2 for me, especially as I can use the vdarts app anyway.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I just tried the Vdarts app with the Gran Board 2. It works the same as if using Vdarts board. With that said, Gran Board app is much better in my opinion. The on line play is better. The board is better.

I have all 3 boards. Vdarts, Gran Board and Darts Connect. Darts Connect is never used. It's a nightmare to connect to. Vdarts is still on the wall because there were a couple games on it I liked. Now I won't be needing it either.

I'm still interested in HiDarts but would have to see some online gaming first.
Whilst I do think the H2L is an excellent product, the price and absolutely terrible attitude of the company would mean I could never recommend it. Too much to go wrong with it and zero service means I'm left with an expensive paperweight. Shall probably try and sell my working one now nd get the gran 2.
(11-26-2016, 03:57 AM)darkhorsekorea Wrote: Whilst I do think the H2L is an excellent product, the price and absolutely terrible attitude of the company would mean I could never recommend it. Too much to go wrong with it and zero service means I'm left with an expensive paperweight. Shall probably try and sell my working one now nd get the gran 2.

Actually, on their Facebook page they respond often. So I'm not going to say they have terrible customer service.
Gran board and hidarts don't respond. You seem butt hurt because you let your board fall off the wall. Am I wrong?
Yes, you're wrong. The issue is not the LEDs it is the bluetooth, totally different issue on my 2nd (different) board. The board is perfectly in tact.

Whilst they do respond take a look at the answers. I am butt hurt that I spent 900 dollars and have had little help. The vdarts group is a good group to join though as all the troubleshooting comes from fellow customers.
I have Vdarts H2L and the inside fan is making a huge noise and resonates against the plastic cover. Have any who opened the board checked is there anything you can do for this issue?

-->Answer to myself after opening the board I found out that both fans were loose and just hanging on the wires. I attach those by using tape and now the noise level is okay. Board itself is great but app is bit low on my mobile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New VDarts board H3 Don Hagliatelli 0 469 09-15-2020, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  VDarts players? Don Hagliatelli 3 684 07-22-2019, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Last version of Vdarts app that works with Gran Board? Ginoworm 8 4,603 12-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Henniebrandweer
  Looking to buy VDarts H2. Need help Moose 6 1,326 02-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Moose
  vDarts 2L pknowq 5 1,740 11-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Swen Engel
  GranBoard/VDarts issue Androooo 1 1,868 03-29-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: g23
  VDARTS Taiwan shop Chen Ci Ci 0 1,091 09-01-2016, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Chen Ci Ci
  VDARTS New shop - 701 club Chen Ci Ci 5 1,507 09-01-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Chen Ci Ci
  VDarts H2 Soft Tip Dart Board with online play coming soon Getagrip 240 81,978 06-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Nick Pugh
  What's you VDarts username? Nick Pugh 4 1,407 06-02-2016, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Nick Pugh