Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Trying to get a 180 with all my 256 sets darts
I am trying to get at least one 180 with all my 170 sets of darts i have 49 sets to go will add pics when i get the ones i need sorry i put pics in johns thread so starting my own.

These are 21g Michael Van Gerwen Green Demolisher darts set 167

49 more 180s to go out of my 170 sets then i have hit at least one with every set

These are 21g old copper tungsten darts set 52

48 more 180s to go out of my 170 sets then i have hit at least one with every set

These are 16g Soft Tip darts with conversion points set 50

47 more 180s to go out of my 170 sets then i have hit at least one with every set
Good luck! will be a nice achievement when you have done it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Never going to do it as bought 4 more sets today am i bad or what now 174 sets when others get here.
Haha! This is exactly the kinda thing I would try.

Good luck, Ken.  You're nearly there.

Just try not to lose count, eh!

46, 34, 29, 60, 18  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good luck with you quest....I'm trying to do the same however I've got about 300 sets and I've managed less than 40....although I'm trying to stick with my match darts and stopping switchingGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Gone and got  myself another 9 sets of darts so back up to 50 180s needed just when i got it down to 41 as well
I am in awe of this thread.  Keep going Ken, I'm rooting for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I might get there if i stop buying new darts its like a drug lol
Good luck with your challenge but I don't think you'll make it the rate your collection is growing! 180 odd sets?! Makes my addiction to taking home unwanted strays from eBay seem tame: only have about 30 & they take up all my time
 setting up & throwing in some kind of rotation.
  • Back in the game after 25 years..... Growing collection of brass & tungsten: So many darts, so little time....
(12-13-2016, 05:19 AM)Little Hutch Wrote: Good luck with your challenge but I don't think you'll make it the rate your collection is growing! 180 odd sets?! Makes my addiction to taking home unwanted strays from eBay seem tame: only have about 30 & they take up all my time

he'll be fine, hitting one every 4 minutes tonight!
(12-13-2016, 07:59 PM)ninjaskills Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 05:19 AM)Little Hutch Wrote: Good luck with your challenge but I don't think you'll make it the rate your collection is growing! 180 odd sets?! Makes my addiction to taking home unwanted strays from eBay seem tame: only have about 30 & they take up all my time

he'll be fine, hitting one every 4 minutes tonight!
I wish took me 4 hours to hit the 3 tonight always put pics on after practice session, couldn't hit any last night but its getting harder now as down to the darts i never got on with, its much easier with the darts you use all the time.
damn and I am still struggling to get my first 180
(01-06-2017, 11:45 AM)shadowdenim Wrote: damn and I am still struggling to get my first 180
Keep up the practise shodowdenim you will soon start to hit them
These are 25g Red Dragon Rebels 90% Tungsten darts set 179

19 more 180s to go out of my 183 sets then i have hit at least one with every set

Had a good day today hit 6 180s off my list and about to become a grandad again anytime now
(01-10-2017, 04:46 PM)ken232 Wrote: Had a good day today hit 6 180s off my list and about to become a grandad again anytime now
Are these events connected ? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Μy Darts Collection (3 New sets added 22/11/2018) copigme 212 54,660 08-27-2020, 09:07 PM
Last Post: nixer55