Darts Buddy

Anastasia monsters
Just got the latest anastasia barrels. Fly really nicely & easy on the eye.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice - I'll have to wait untilk after Christmas before I can order some.

On the second picture what are the set on the right? It may be my eyes, but are they a set of the black Unicorns with the coating scraped off or something?
(11-23-2016, 05:07 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Very nice - I'll have to wait untilk after Christmas before I can order some.  

On the second picture what are the set on the right?  It may be my eyes, but are they a set of the black Unicorns with the coating scraped off or something?

Yes they are the black unicorn anas, just badly faded as they are my match set.
Great collection of Anas there! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Pretty sweet new darts I like the best on the left
nice little collection. The monsters look good
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-23-2016, 05:41 PM)Aaron Makepeace Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 05:07 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Very nice - I'll have to wait untilk after Christmas before I can order some.  

On the second picture what are the set on the right?  It may be my eyes, but are they a set of the black Unicorns with the coating scraped off or something?

So, have your Monster Anastasias become your "Match Set" yet   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
very nice set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-07-2017, 06:22 AM)The G Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 05:41 PM)Aaron Makepeace Wrote:

So, have your Monster Anastasias become your "Match Set" yet   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

No chance, I'll be sticking with the Rasta's (or possibly the new freestyle's as I'm really liking them at the moment) for my match darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Anastasia Dobromyslova collection mc1958 23 4,285 08-23-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: derryfilm
  Two of my many sets . Phase 1 black and Anastasia Machina . nedy 2 803 06-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Monster Anastasia Dobromyslova 20.40g TheRedBit 21 3,840 01-27-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Titan
  Anastasia's The G 25 4,373 01-14-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Shotgun
  Anastasia Collection Aaron Makepeace 13 1,852 01-10-2017, 12:17 AM
Last Post: vanJupp