Shot Darts

Designa darts
Has anyone used any Designa darts, I've got my eye on a few sets but don't know anyone who has any. They look really good value and I just wanted to check if they are well made? Thanks

PS the ones I'm considering are:
Razor grip 26g
Spectre 24g model 424
Megagrip 24g S1

Edit:

To answer my own question, 2 years on and I've now owned 6 or 7 sets of Designas, very happy with them all and would recommend them!
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
I've used the Razor Grip ones by Designa and they're a fine dart. Good quality and a fine value.
Most Designa darts are rebranded Nodor as far as I can tell.

Great value at even a better price,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Have/had a few, all very high quality darts. Can't go wrong with them.
Also used the rzaor grip and they are a good dart. The quality of the designa darts are very good and for a very reasonable price
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Thanks everyone, looks like I'll be adding to my collection :-)
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
As Jugger says most Designa darts are made by Nodor, but other manufacturers also supply the range - eg Retriever and B&W - and also Unicorn and Target have supplied darts to the ranges as well.

Designa is the brand name Darts Corner uses, but other shops sell the same darts under their own brands such as Victory Darts at DoubleTop Dart Shop
Excellent way to try all the styles you want without spending too much
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
One of my favorite darts are the Designa Black Shadows aka Nodor 3005, the Designa's are all rebranded Nodor / Elkadart , so great quality for the money.
(11-23-2016, 10:33 PM)Gada Wrote: One of my favorite darts are the Designa Black Shadows aka Nodor 3005, the Designa's are all rebranded Nodor / Elkadart , so great quality for the money.

Nice darts, I have those
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I use the designa spectre 26g. Very similar too my lewis gen3. Bought them too leave in my car so I have a set in there. I love them. Just ordered the Dark Thunder ones. Such a great price
Just found out that my current favourite darts are Designa Darts
Designa Extreme, A Super dart for a rear gripper.

And you gotta love the prices on the darts!

Personal best 13 darts.
Torn between loving and hating the game......

I'm currently using the designa spectre 24 gram. Lovely darts, about a third of the price of the John Lowe heros I was using before.
I love designa darts, cheap, well made and they give you a chance to try out new shapes of darts before you invest in a more expensive set.
Here are my 3 current designa sets. The small ones are 10g, next along are designa copper tungsten stilettos 17g then the designa extreme 21g which have an unbelievable amount of grip.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Designa patriot darts on DC The Jester 25 2,392 01-11-2021, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Leeatherton
  New Designa darts release/ 2020 launch Cateye 29 3,338 03-24-2020, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Cateye
  Designa darts PecosJoe 19 874 09-24-2019, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Cateye
  Designa Elite 95 25g darts JannerinCardiff 2 588 02-19-2019, 03:17 PM
Last Post: holmesness
  Nodor/Designa darts appreciation The Jester 4 676 09-21-2018, 08:00 PM