Target Darts.

WOW My Darts Review Channel is more popular than I thought!!!!!
See who subscribed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The creator of heaven and earth likes his darts!
Wonder what arrows he throws?
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

If he sacrifices his son, wonder what his dartboard is like!
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!
Hmmm. I would have thought he was a Vimeo guy, but I guess if you are the almighty you have to cover all the bases.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Pff this false god. When the one true god, the flying spaghetti monster subsribes let's talk again!
(11-21-2016, 03:43 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Pff this false god. When the one true god, the flying spaghetti monster subsribes let's talk again!

(11-21-2016, 03:25 PM)jc14 Wrote: The creator of heaven and earth likes his darts!
Wonder what arrows he throws?

Lightning Bolts?

(11-21-2016, 03:32 PM)goonas Wrote: If he sacrifices his son, wonder what his dartboard is like!

That's a thought! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-21-2016, 03:37 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote: Hmmm. I would have thought he was a Vimeo guy, but I guess if you are the almighty you have to cover all the bases.

He heard there was a lot of fuss and was too scared to miss out Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-21-2016, 03:43 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Pff this false god. When the one true god, the flying spaghetti monster subsribes let's talk again!

LOL!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Pretty cool he reads your reviews. I would guess he wants to see what the humans are searching for in a dart.
He must think that we are idiots not trying his lightning bolts and they are in many weights and designs
(11-21-2016, 04:12 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Pretty cool he reads your reviews. I would guess he wants to see what the humans are searching for in a dart.
He must think that we are idiots not trying his lightning bolts and they are in many weights and designs

LOL!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I wouldn't want to be his chalker.
Its St Peter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I reckon Taylor would even make Him sign the board.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Yeah, he's got the chops for it (both St Peter the Rock and the Power)
I wish he would show up at my local for a random draw. There would be a small chance I might get the pick. But even losing, it would still be a thrill to see perfect darts.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

You are the chosen one
180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Review Channel - Youtube Channel REBEL 21 15,229 06-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon