Harrows Darts.

Softboard 13"
Hello to everyone,
i'm interested to know how many of you usually playing soft tip darts on 13b" boards (like Cyberdyne, lowen darts, novomatic...)
which are very diffused in sud europe like Italy,Germany,Austria or Switzerland
Cause segment are the same of steel board, hitting a 180's it's a looooooong way more difficult than on dartslive or similar
However in italy dartslive doesn't exist, we've an online dart machine call "Radikal" but also it's a 13" board
Hello Stefano, never tried one of those do you have a link to them?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://www.cyberdinedarts.com/cyberdine...3-bill.jpg
this is the official board of EDU
Boris Krcmar is "birth" on these boards
Over in South East Asia, hardly, as Dartslive and Phoenix are dominant.

No wonder Boris is so good, if he grew up playing on a 13" board!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-18-2016, 07:46 PM)Stefano Fi Wrote: https://www.cyberdinedarts.com/cyberdine...3-bill.jpg
this is the official board of EDU
Boris Krcmar is "birth" on these boards

It does look small! If that became the soft tip standard then people could no longer say soft tip was easy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here in the USA  we have the Arachnid G3 soft tip boards,,, they have the option to spin the board from 15 to 13 inch,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

not as simple as 15" board ehhh Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBv2Q6MZosE&t=1171s

Altough Max Hopp this year winning the european championship by beating Krcmar,
Croatian player still the best..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1kSgc0Nhk4&t=1395s
impressive 180! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Looks like mine at home with the regular sized triples and doubles.
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Hi darts is now offering a 13" home online board now, i believe there taking preorders now and the board will be available december 1st
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
Yeah seen it yesterday but knew of it months ago, looks good too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

very interesting from Hi-Darts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
In my German League we only play 501 Double-Out on 13" Softtip Boards. It's hard but every 180 is so satisfying.
yessssssssssssss Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

in italy we have three categories 
A (double out)
B (master out)
C (single out)
You woulldn't find many 15" Bull shooters in Czech republic either.

However, we did play a series of tournaments on these back in 2000. It was much easier. That's true. On the other hand, it was easier even for your opponent.. Me and my mate had been always the finalists...I had always been the beaten finalist... .-)
We set our own goals within the game though. Like finishing with either three bulls (150) or on D1 only etc.

Here's a detail of our classic soft tip boards. The basic difference is, there are only two lines of holes in trebles and doubles. The bullseye is smaller as well. The size of segments is the same as on sisal dartboards. Actually, many soft tip players believe that steel tip dartboards have bigger segments and thus it is easier to play on sisal dartboards :-) However, if you measure the peaks of the spider with a calliper you can see there's no difference apart from the thinner/thicker spider.