Target Darts.

New Target Chizzy Cortex
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Why the smooth part in the middle?? If it was just on the same spot than his originals I'd buy them, now they're kinda useless to me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
no good for me either but to be honest the smooth section on the ring grip model is too big for me too. nice looking arrows though
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

A sexy looking dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
cool darts .But with stems yak Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Nice looking darts, and a nice price to go with them lol (£70)
Cortex Gold, they look stunning
may all the doubles be with you

Not a fan of those tbh

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
Say goodbye to your flights if you decide to still purchase this set, that will NEVER be used by Chizzy.
I would be surprised to see Chizzy use them in a comp but they do look great ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yes I'm partial to gold but not sure about them at the price I see
The 80% Chizzies are much nicer IMO
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Look original... Pricey and no doubt the second generation of signature dart not use by chizzy...
Board : winmau blade 5
Curent darts sets  :
RD Martin Atkins 24g / Rd nylon stem / RD standard flight
Winmau Testament 24g / harrows speedline or alamo shaft / kite flight
looks identical to my Cortex 4 22g. Probably won't be getting these Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Attractive ,but not for me ....

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  chizzy soft tip 22g + one80 reflex conversion points raanan_t 3 236 03-14-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Ryk
  Screenshot of Chizzy’s new darts rich345 8 583 05-26-2019, 01:42 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  CARRERA AZZURRI CORTEX CX4: anyone have feedback? holmesness 12 805 04-01-2019, 02:18 AM
Last Post: holmesness
  Chizzy darts Shima 29 3,596 03-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Shima
  Target Azzurri Cortex CX2 - GOLD Sir_Chjaka 25 2,958 06-25-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: sdel