Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Can you fix this
Hi I have serious problem .I had this problem for last six years .The problem is -I change  way I throw , speed of my throw ,style of my throw every week for last six years. Its really messed up any advice how to fix it would be welcome
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the club. Everyone does it, including the pro's, just pay attention. Try throwing in a way that you have a reference point; your nose or ear or eye.. Or even chin. And make sure your foot is always in the same degree against the oche. If it's not fully straight or obvious, draw lines or put tape on the floor to show the right angle.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

I have been through numeral changes in my throw as well, luckily I think they were all for the better.

Have no idea how to stop it though, if it comes natural and you are happy with it just let it be.
I have the same problem and its took nearly 8 years or 7 years I forget now to sort itself and I still don't think it has fully. I think it takes a lot of discipline and practice hours and concentration to repeat and repeat on and on until it becomes "YOUR" throw, I am getting close I think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The main issue here is I do it on purpose .But I dont know way
180-1(33)

Look at Dolan last night. Halfway through he was throwing the darts a lot more 'strongly' or more confident if you like. Sometimes change is fine. Some days I throw to hard, some days too soft. All you can do is limit your stance and arm movement.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

2 years ago when I found my old darts packed away in storage I joined this forum and begain to learn this game all over again,,,,I was throwing 11 gram darts with Mini standard flights ,,, today I am still changing darts ,,, speed of throw ,,,, timing,,,flights,,, shafts ,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I do the same thing. Part of it is always striving to improve. However, I have also noticed a strange phenomenon. If I change something in my throw, I almost always improve dramatically. I will start hitting the trebles and out shots like crazy. Unfortunately, this only lasts a few darts then its back to normal. Not sure why this happens, but I am pretty sure it subconsciously re-enforces that "change is good".

I do much better if I stick with a throw for a while. Then, analyze it and make a change. Then, reanalyze. I would also recommend only changing one aspect of your throw at a time. Too many changes, too many variables. If your scoring gets better or worse, it is hard to know which change caused the outcome.

And stick with a change for a while to see if it becomes natural, repeatable, and gives you better results. Unless, of course, a change dramatically decreases your performance.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system.