Harrows Darts.

What stems suit these flights?
Hi all!

I am experimenting with these flights and would like to know what length stem in your opinion suits that flight best to get the most stability possible during the throw:

Standard
Mini Standard
Shape
Pear
Kite
Slim
Delta
Fantail
Fin
DXM

Many thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Everyone is different what works for one person may not for another, buy some cheap stems and expierement
Hmm ... I'd suggest getting a cheap set from alloy micro, nylon extra short, short, intermediate, medium and the perhaps even the long (sometimes labled as extra long https://doubletopdartshop.com/product.ph...dart-stems) and try them out. No one can tell for sure because no one has the same grip and stroke as you.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think it's more about barrel length than flight shape....I normally say the longer the barrel the shorter the stem.....then it's just a case of experimenting with flight shapes (however standards seem to work on everything for me ). I don't think there can be a set rule because everyone throw is unique Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[center]Darts : Red Dragon Polaris  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.[/center]
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you everyone for your replies Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Will try out various size stems and see what works best Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the color of your stems and flights really make a difference? *Saber* 53 14,851 09-20-2020, 05:32 PM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  One80 Vice stems & L Style flights Chappers 8 867 02-19-2020, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Cosmo Fit Gear (Stems & Flights) Curtis8976 2 356 08-07-2019, 06:29 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  How do you insert flights into aluminum stems? jwiere03 12 2,000 08-15-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Which stems and flights Nikw13 10 2,382 06-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Last Post: rockyboy
  Back to normal stems/flights GOLGO-13 17 3,962 07-19-2015, 01:39 AM
Last Post: GOLGO-13
  What size stems should I use with kite flights? DanGoldsmith180 15 5,294 02-20-2015, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Fred-180