Shot Darts

Tips for blurry vision.
First wanted to say I have always had good vision and am only 25 years old. When I play at the bars around town most all of them have lots of lights and neon signs. I feel like these are the cause of the struggle I have finding a clear line of the trebles and doubles. Any advice, tips, or things you guys might do to help your vision.
When was the last time you had yours eyes tested ? I think this is something you need to discuss with your opticians.
Practice like you play.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

if its lights etc causing the problem then you may possibly have a specific eye condition, so I would say its best to explain it to an optician, you may be able to wear some special lens to help Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The thread title makes me think you want blurry vision, so one tip to get that is drink copious amounts of beer Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

hhahah!! yeah i find that my play actually improves quite a bit once eveyrthing gets a little bit blurry.
Joking aside, if you think you have an eyesight problem, then the best thing you could do is go and see an optician.

Chris..
(11-08-2016, 05:47 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: The thread title makes me think you want blurry vision, so one tip to get that is drink copious amounts of beer Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL!!!!!!

Should have gone to specsavers
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

when rocky says "im seeing 3 of them out there" and pauly tells him "hit the one in the middle"