Double Top Darts.

Facebook Prize Draw
Meant to do this a couple of weeks ago after we started the Facebook Group but not had chance, so have started it today.

You can win some Target Cortex Azzurri CX3 23g darts, you just need to like and share the post on the Nutz page or the FB group and add 1 friend to the group to qualify, ends Nov 19th:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Give them to me lol
you wont like em

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just incase I do win I won't be able to reply until the 30th. Just thought id let you know.
Ok no worries, I forgot to state what the terms were for claiming, nevermind I can do that when the winner is picked I will say claim before the 29th Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

What if we have already added a friend to the group? Do I need to add another one?
180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

Very cool hope I liked it correct and /shared but either way generous offer darren
No Faceybookface thingy here, Mouse is sad Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Though I did enter the Twitter one recently Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Cool Beans,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-07-2016, 07:12 PM)TheDartFrog Wrote: What if we have already added a friend to the group? Do I need to add another one?

Its ok then you can still enter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-08-2016, 01:23 AM)Danger Mouse Wrote: No Faceybookface thingy here, Mouse is sad Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Though I did enter the Twitter one recently Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Awww! Never mind, look out for a special YT Subscriber draw soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The Darts Nutz Facebook Prize Draw Winner is:

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

congrats to the winner!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Darts Nutz Christmas 2018 Prize Draw Winner Is Getagrip 14 1,079 12-18-2018, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Kevin Bell
  Extra Prizes added to the Birthday Prize Draw Getagrip 20 5,004 04-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Last Post: HazBeen