Harrows Darts.

Hand issues
Hi .After starting to use my new darts , my throwing hand is in serious pain ,and I don't know why .Because my new darts 12.5 and I am used to that weight before Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They are alot thinner than your other darts aren't they? It might make your fingers rest in a bit uncomfortable way. You should stick to them for a while and see if you get used to it,
I feel very ,very comfy with them it`s just pain in elbow pit region that is killing me
180-1(33)

(11-04-2016, 01:39 PM)Troll Wrote: I feel very ,very comfy with them it`s just pain in elbow pit region that is killing me

Are you having hand or elbow issues or both?
Hand hurts around the wrist ,but that isn`t that painful
180-1(33)

Has your throwing motion and release changed with throwing the new darts at all?
My drawback is shorter ,and It is easier for me to throw dart ,otherwise it`s all the same
180-1(33)

(11-04-2016, 02:20 PM)Troll Wrote: My drawback is shorter ,and It is easier for me to throw dart ,otherwise it`s all the same

All I can think of is them darts being so narrow that they may have your tendons reacting differently than normal which may be the cause.  Like Joeri mentioned previously just throw for another week and see if the area that's hurting a wee bit loosens up and is not so tight.

All the best and good darting. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My darts partner has the same problem but when I sold him a new set of Carreras he said the pain that he had for a quite consiterable time went away and he attributed it to more grip and not having to hold the darts as tight.
Darts used 25g Adrian Gray Tungsten Shot Flights XLt Stems
Best Av (Singles) : 84
Best 501 : 15 darts
Highest Checkout 2016 : 160 (T20 T20 D20)
180s Practice  2019 : 100+
180s Comp 2019 : 10 
150s Practice : 3
Wow Troll how can this be? Are you throwing your new darts more? Maybe take a day off and see if you feel better.
I've had the same issue lately but I put it down to too much practice with new darts. It also doesn't help that I use high pressure hoses at work for most of my 12 hour shift. Make sure you have plenty of breaks and another thing that helped me was not "flicking" my wrist on follow through

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issues with Designa Re-pointer Nick Wyatt 6 131 06-24-2021, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Levonster
  Anyone issues with dart falling below target? dj_stat8 5 756 04-21-2018, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Baloos
  Height issues Carpy 6 694 07-31-2017, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Luke Gray
  Dog Hand Troll 9 1,720 06-18-2016, 01:19 AM
Last Post: gumbo2176
  Elbow issues LorenzoParedes26scored 13 4,691 04-21-2016, 11:42 AM
Last Post: LorenzoParedes26scored
  Grip issues captcold 11 1,691 01-17-2016, 09:47 AM
Last Post: ronm24