Darts Buddy

Crazy Drunken Polar Bears darts
Hi little bit of review of my Russian darts that finally came
Dimensions - 4mmx55mm
Weight - 12.5 gram
Tungsten content -98% Military grade Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Price -67 quid (depending on exchange rate)

So they came like this  (I must remember this guy isn't darts seller)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Spare darts points (if Troll happens)
These darts in comparsion with Tony customs (10 gram copper 5.8mm,38mm)
It`s unfortunately wasn't hit ,just as example how much does three darts leave in bed
In conclusion I must say simply they are very quality made set ,it can be compared with works of well known custom makers,as for  how I feel about them . They are simply best set I have ever played with .I could put marks now ,but picture I feel will work as good ,if not better(They are first darts I dont need to put effort in to throw ,they throw themself)
180-1(33)

A unique set. Enjoy them and I hope they will work fine for you.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Gotta say those are strange, but interesting too. And how happy you look in that last image (or it is smugness?)

I'm sure we all would like to see someone hit a 9 darter with those darts - maybe you could do that...yep! Seriously, you've got a nice find there.
Just the other day I saw a bicycle spoke that was converted into a dart. I like your set better. Troll look happy with dart in hand
LOL they are CRAZY!, UNIQUE!, FUN!, SILLY!, STUPID!, DELICATE!, INTERESTING!, NICELY MADE! and AWESOME!

Deffo a TROLL NUTZ dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As Spook may say to Kirk "Its a dart Jim, but not as we know it!"
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice darts....in fact I love them......Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Awesome!! So am I right in assuming the stems just gets shoved up through the flight? Kind of like the old dyna star?
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(11-03-2016, 03:06 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Awesome!! So am I right in assuming the stems just gets shoved up through the flight? Kind of like the old dyna star?

180-1(33)

You are cowering needle with that plastic tube ,and you can cut it at length you prefer like stem - medium short inbetween ,and after you put it on ,you put flight on needle part you have left
180-1(33)

That is one happy Troll. Radical darts and if they bring you much happiness and enjoyment then that is all we can ask Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

A unique set of darts, I hope they bring you lots of enjoyment.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drunken Polar Bear darts Getagrip 24 7,048 02-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Troll