Double Top Darts.

Looking for heavier Softtips
Dear Community,
I play mostly Softtip Dart but I train on a bristle board with Target Titanium points. Those points have a weight of 0.6g. My no-name Softtips have a weight of 0.3g. I realized that I have better results with the more front loaded tips compared to the lighter softtips. So I'm looking for heavier softtips when I play on a E-Dartboard.

Can someone recommend heavier Softtips for me? I would also like to know hoch much a  Unicorn Sigma Softtip weights.
Thx in advance
The Unicorn sigma ultra TI weigh 1.7g, another heavier point is the stainless steel Monster ones those weigh 2g.

EDIT: those are the 2ba ones though
By the weight I assume you are using No.5, is that correct?

I haven't played on a soft tip board yet but I bought a i9 4ba conversion kit for my 2ba soft tips. I believe the adapters weigh a little more than 0.89g so it adds a bit more weight to the front. You can also look for 4ba (acute) darts, they are more front weighted.

Lastly you can also look through the plethora of Asian darts, lots of them state the center of gravity. So you don't necessarily Need a heavier soft tip, just find a dart that's slightly front loaded.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
If you are using No.5, check these out.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=14348
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Just to make it clear. I'm looking for plastic tips for playing on a softip board which have more weight. Sorry for the confusion.
(11-02-2016, 05:00 PM)Lavalampe Wrote: Just to make it clear. I'm looking for plastic tips for playing on a softip board which have more weight. Sorry for the confusion.

Aah sorry, you might be better off putting some tungsten putty in the front if they are drilled out enough. Most fishing gear shops sell the putty.
I see what your asking,,, You train using the Hard Metal tips which weigh more than the plastic tips ,,,,Sorry I think all the plastic tips will roughly weigh about .03 grams,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Apologies, I didn't read what Kungfuron wrote earlier. My bad.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've tried the putty but I don't like it. It's really hard to clean the dart if you used it and its extremly hard to get it out of the thread.
(11-02-2016, 07:08 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Target TI min 1.0g (not sure where 0.6g came from)

According to World Darts, the No.5 Target Titanium conversion point weighs 0.6g

https://w-darts.com/no-5-titanium-conver...arget.html

As I said above, easiest way would be to add a conversion to 4ba.  A converter from No.5 to 4ba weighs ~0.4 g plus o-ring and 2ba to 4ba converter weighs ~0.89 g plus o-ring.  If you are using No.5, like I suspect, the converter plus the o-ring and acute tip should get you to 0.6 - 0.7g.
Steel Tip: 
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
Soft Tip: 
Hi Darts
I also found that Gran Darts used to make a hybrid dart that used the exact idea I was talking about.  It was a No.5 dart that included their hybrid screw for acute tips.  It claimed that the steel conversion point would match the weight of the hybrid screw and acute tip.

Edit: Added link

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4946
Steel Tip: 
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
Soft Tip: 
Hi Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good softtips MauriceDarter 21 4,181 03-22-2017, 07:58 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  heavier soft tip darts Phisk 23 7,469 02-13-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Tips for heavier darts izzat rahman 14 4,502 09-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Rik81
  Soft tip point options for heavier custom darts? JohnK 23 8,044 06-06-2016, 07:30 AM
Last Post: alienmartian22