Target Darts.

Target Us Canada
Hello,

Just received my order from Target Us in Markham, Ontario, Canada and had a wonderful experience.  Their website was being redone and it's functionality wasn't great, so I sent in an email regarding some items and they got back to me really quick.  Larry was answering my emails even though he wasn't at the shop, he couldn't confirm some of the items but he got back to me the next day as soon as he was in.

My order was dropped off at the post office within an hour of my payment and they even threw in some freebies.

You can check them out at https://www.targetus.ca/ but their old site works a little better https://www.targetus.com/

Email Larry (larrykwok@targetus.ca) and he will hook you up.

I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Ron
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Nice! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thats awesome customer service, feels great to be treated as a valued customer and receive your order so quickly
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average