Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Show us your Daytona Fire's!
So I saw a couple members post their own thread for the Daytona Fire's but how about we get everyone to post pictures in here! They've been out for some time now so let's see who has a set. I have a set of 22g's on the way to me, can't wait!

Im curious to see who has experimented with different shaft and flight combos or maybe new points. Lets see what you guys got! I'll add my own pictures once I get mine
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
This is mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(10-27-2016, 07:56 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: This is mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/4VUZzeb.jpg]

Until my darts arrive that's about all I have too. I find it funny be has a BUBBA burger sticker right above the big flame lol.
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Think this might be my only post in this thread lol. I don't have a set and not sure I'll be getting any either at the price - they are nice looking darts but there's several sets ahead of them on the wishlist.
Looking forward to seeing the pics posted in this thread. The Daytona's are a sexy dart  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(10-28-2016, 10:09 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Looking forward to seeing the pics posted in this thread. The Daytona's are a sexy dart  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Me2, nobody wants to share yet lol. They are definitely a sexy dart, I want to see who's changed points or shafts and flights and maybe made them even better
Best 501 - 11 Darts
This is the DF-02 straight out of box.
And this is them with the set up I'm using..Small Pro Grips and standard flights.
(11-01-2016, 01:29 AM)Wattsdarts Wrote: And this is them with the set up I'm using..Small Pro Grips and standard flights.

Nice! I'll most likely have a similar setup with the short pro grips, but the DF-01
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(11-01-2016, 03:51 AM)Hi John_B Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 01:29 AM)Wattsdarts Wrote: And this is them with the set up I'm using..Small Pro Grips and standard flights.

Nice! I'll most likely have a similar setup with the short pro grips, but the DF-01

Cheers mate, good luck with them..they really are a nice set of darts. Hoping to get the DF-01 version in 22g one day to try. Look forward to seeing pics. :-)
Excellent photo of some awesome darts. That's no cell phone pic!!!!
(11-01-2016, 03:09 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Excellent photo of some awesome darts. That's no cell phone pic!!!!

Cheers, pics were taken on my iPhone 6...they really do come out well. :-)
This is how I'm throwing mine right now, medium pro grip spinners. Love these darts! I hit 4 180's in the first hour of throwing

Best 501 - 11 Darts
These are mine, but already sold. I am thinking about the ones with the bulky nose, because they are surprisingly popular.
With my Cosmo setup, I'm thinking about putting in some smooth 30mm storm point

Best 501 - 11 Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target - Daytona Fire GT 01 - 24g vanJupp 15 2,956 05-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  22g one80 fire dragons Spartan 4 696 01-25-2019, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Spartan
  Request to 9five Gen4 and Daytona owners. Tez Tickle 28 6,029 10-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Doctor Bones
  My New(to me) Harrows Fire 24gr. Ward H 8 2,425 01-18-2017, 03:36 AM
Last Post: G00dband