Harrows Darts.

Another new set of Showtime Darts
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As all Showtime darts they look very "clean", nothing that would take you off, but also not very special. So I like them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Liking the grip up front and as mentioned a nice "clean" look.  Well done again Showtime. :thumbup:
Could be a bit of a stretch, but may be based off the Cosmo Parts?
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
(10-26-2016, 04:25 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Could be a bit of a stretch, but may be based off the Cosmo Parts?

No stretch mate, thought exactly the same thing. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looks good but I often wonder why companies possibly limit the sales of their darts by putting smooth sections in areas where some folks grip the dart. I can understand it with players darts as they have specific requirements.
For those who like a decent grip front or centre those are ruled out almost straight away. The rear grip looks interesting.
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

I like them, considering getting some (depending on price).
DARTS: RedDragon Hell Fire 24g
DART BOARD: Winmau Ton Machine
Ayup Comrades

Very nice looking darts, now if only they came in 21g

Shed
Was thinking about getting copies of all the Showtime darts but I'm about 6 sets behind now - another good looking addition to the range though
Seen them on their FB page a while ago, very nice, look a good one for a rear gripper.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Quite a bit of machining there. From the front you have ring grip, micro grip, dual grooves then shark grip. Very nice work indeed from Showtime
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

23g or 25g, what's everyone going get?
DARTS: RedDragon Hell Fire 24g
DART BOARD: Winmau Ton Machine
23 for me. Like the look of these!
I really dont understand why they always have no grip in the middle Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Midsection have micro grip
may all the doubles be with you

Micro grip isnt real grip for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Showtime Darts Launch 2017 (Part 2) mc1958 56 11,150 06-06-2017, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Great White North
  Showtime Darts Launch 2017 (Part 1) TheRedBit 70 14,604 04-27-2017, 08:03 PM
Last Post: The G