Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

New O-ring style product from L-style (also Paul Lim in silly cat ears)

I cant find anymore information about them though so i guess they wont be available any time soon.

Do you guys think these would work as good as shown ? do you feel as though they are needed or plan on getting some ?
Can't see a problem just using normal O rings myself - if there is anything sticking out between the barrel and the stem then you are using the wrong size O ring
seems a faff to me and a product that's not necessary and yet more waste to throw away!

ok for alloy stems but I think silicon O rings work fine for that and you can usually re=use them.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A roll of PTF (plumbers) tape does the same job and costs peanuts.
yep exactly
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
This works wonders too and thinner than tape.
PTFE tape works a treat because it slides into the threads, but I guess the GOMU is for convenience.

The problem with correctly sized o-rings, it might still stick out a little if the end of the barrel is not chamfered or counter-sunk, something which anyone can easily do themselves. Same thing for the front of 2BA double-threaded barrels.

For those using non metal stems, if it constantly comes loose and nothing is wrong with the threads, using rubber inner tube on the shafts and barrel to help you tighten it like crazy, provided you don't strip the threads! Lol! You can also add some candle wax to the shaft threads before tightening if you don't want to fiddle around with PTFE tape, don't want to use o-rings / don't want to counter-sink your barrels.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ahhhhhhh, okay. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I won't buy this and I am a sucker for most things. Its kind of my routine to twist the stems and tap the flights while I walk back from the board. Most of the time it's totally unnecessary but it's routine now.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
I might try this, if the price is right. Totally not the cat ears that sold it for me, lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Real talk these look alright. Price will factor into whether I try them though.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Nope ,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
KIdding? Pff
And one use only. Ridicuuuulose
Valencia/Spain

Nice post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whitlock style darts braithwaitelol 12 1,191 12-27-2020, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Don Q
  Whitlock style braithwaitelol 7 764 03-31-2020, 10:19 PM
Last Post: ROKGoose
  L-STYLE and LARO Systems Explained / JUST ADDED: How to get rid of the RATTLE! Ancient Darter 51 26,169 03-09-2020, 07:17 PM
Last Post: SammyP
  L Style shell lock or sparklingly champagne flights? Jacob Schaeffer 7 2,147 01-09-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Ray863
Wink Review: Bestest Dart Product Ever Invented Cankles of Fury 49 17,032 05-16-2017, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Alec
  Dart case review - L Style Cameo Colours 4737 Carlin 7 4,082 12-30-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: rmsam
  Darryl Fitton style darts (Target version): other options? NiteEyez 1 2,333 01-11-2015, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Mr.K
  John Part style darts NiteEyez 13 4,645 12-29-2014, 05:39 PM
Last Post: bret23