Double Top Darts.

Training program
Just signed up for a program at red dragon called dartsgym! Has anyone tried it? It's a 12wk program.  Would love some input on it if anyone done it.
how much?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
$50. US money. 12 week program. Sounds stupid too pay that but felt like it's the only way too commit too practice program and stick too it.
if it helps then its money well spent, keep us informed how you get on Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sounds interesting. Keep us posted on your experience and progress. All the best to you.
So its nearly Novemeber now, in February you will be a Pro! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Gotta dream big! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Ya my dream is just too bring my avg up and have a more consistent throw!
Well I hope it works and if it does I will have to get it too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Cheaper than a set of darts... and I bet your game benefits more from it than it would from new darts.

I still buy too many darts. It's like a drug! I have the perfect work schedule in the winter ,so I thought this would motivate me too practice more instead of playing. Will keep you posted on my progress.
Its true. As both guitar learner and teacher I can say that if you pay somthing you do it.
If it is free people doesnt
Valencia/Spain

After one week of the training program it's just working on shooting at trebles and doubles.also doing out shots from 121-130. Another week of these same drills then next week a new set of drills for consistently. I feel it has help me as I had my highest Match avg on wda 59. My check outs were 110 and 94. And a bl of 17. Will post next week on progress.
sounds eerily familiar.....

https://www.reddragondarts.com/news/1339...Darts-Gym/
That's the one! Have you done it?
sounds like your doing well so far then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album