Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

My Training method
Hello there

after i have a bit of time these days, i wrote down how i train. 
This plan does not train grouping or so, it's just Singles, Doubles, Trebles and Bulls. Okay and some scoring with the games in the end where i explained my three main games.

I hope i explained it well and you understand what i am writing about. If you have any ideas to correct this, please feel free to let me know here.

The document can be found here (Updated 06.02.2017)
You may want to print it and decorate the room or so Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers!
Nice post, sounds like a good routine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

+1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
All the practice looks good. I like the double routine, maybe because I've been working on them a lot lately as well
thanks for posting and I like the small print added
In general if it isn't any fun don't do it. More than once I have lost interest being frustrated.
Thank you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
nice routine and thank you for posting it and make a nice pdf for us +1
Nice routine. Lots of good games and ideas in there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Did anyone played the plan once or twice? I would be interessted what you think. Thanks
Feeeeeedback please Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice post, thanks
Nice method mate, really helpful.
Glad to hear that @Amadeus, thank you for the reply.

I try to put in some new things i wanted to put into the document.
Nice routine, i wish i would have more time to train like this.
I am not sure if you need more time, maybe you should switch into a different routine.
you dont have to play every method or game.
I put two new games into the document.
"Overtake" and "Horserace", maybe you want to give it a try?
Thanks for sharing this, always looking for more inspiration for practice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Learning darts: the Peter Wright method WhiskyPops 14 1,560 03-23-2018, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Seán4393