Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Darts Megastore - Major Problems
Hi Darts Nuts,

I am having major problems with the https://www.dartsmegastore.com/ online store. The main problem is the lack of support, but also a terrible website. Does anyone know "Keith" from Pure Darts? This is the only person that replies to emails, and they are all lower case, with poor grammar, and almost no communication. We are told, in an email received after placing an order, that we will receive an email with tracking information once the order is shipped. We don't receive an email and don't even receive an email stating the order has shipped! Keith doesn't even respond when I ask for a tracking number.

Maybe it is time to stop shopping at Darts Megastore and Pure Darts, as they obviously don't care about customers. Some of my orders don't even show up in the "Order History" section of my account, and old ones always show as "Pending". Truly this is the worst online store I have ever experienced.

Please let me know what experiences you have had, and your opinions about Pure Darts and the Darts Megastore site.

Thanks!
Hero You Go
may all the doubles be with you

Paid via PayPal? Put in a claim, that'll either make them email you with the information you need or if they don't then you'll get a refund!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
The last order I placed was using Sage Pay, but others were with PayPal. I think we should stop buying from them as that will have an impact.
I had to make a paypal claim against them a couple of weeks ago. https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...#pid337150
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You could try their facebook page but I cant guarantee it will be any better.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thank you! The person responding on Facebook was very helpful. I was charged for my order but they can't find it on their system, so a refund was given. I provided information about some of the problems customers are experiencing when ordering from Darts Megastore. I was told they will be looking into them and an apology was given for the person handling customer service at Darts Megastore.
That's good to hear you got sorted then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-24-2016, 10:03 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Paid via PayPal? Put in a claim, that'll either make them email you with the information you need or if they don't then you'll get a refund!

Hey. I was just wondering if you received your order?? I placed an order a few days back and they haven't responded to any of my emails. I was just wondering, even though they did not respond to my email, will they still send out the goods?
I placed another order a few weeks ago and never received an email, and it still shows on the Darts Megastore website as pending, as do all my other orders. I live in Oregon, USA and the order did arrive after 2 weeks. The person I communicated with via Facebook (www.facebook.com/puredarts.co.uk) said he would talk to Keith at Darts Megastore about not replying to emails, but it seems nothing has changed. I really like what is being sold as well as the prices, but it would be nice if they got there business together.
Never had a problem with Pure Darts,,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-22-2016, 06:14 PM)javieree97 Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 10:03 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Paid via PayPal? Put in a claim, that'll either make them email you with the information you need or if they don't then you'll get a refund!

Hey. I was just wondering if you received your order?? I placed an order a few days back and they haven't responded to any of my emails. I was just wondering, even though they did not respond to my email, will they still send out the goods?

Hi,

I haven't ordered from them, I was just giving advice to the OP Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Placed an order on Monday. Still pending delivery to US.

Ordered a set of Gary Anderson Phase 3 23g

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with delivery & contact with Darts Megastore Little al 16 3,986 01-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Cat