Harrows Darts.

New limited edition MVG darts
These look quite nice I must say. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fix the link mate
180-1(33)

I can see them, very odd my account is playing up a lot lately.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

(10-21-2016, 09:12 PM)rich345 Wrote: I can see them, very odd my account is playing up a lot lately.

Been having issues with photobucket myself today as well for here.

Anyways, another set of MvG's for mc1958's (Mike) already impressive "Mighty Mike" collection. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Think these will be my first set of MvG's really like them. Loads better than those mighty generations.
They do look very nice. I didn't like his other darts because I thought the green paint looked awful but these look nice against the black.
I got sent an mail about these from one of the Dutch shops a couple of days ago - from memory they were EUR80. Not sure I will be able to afford them this side of Christmas, but definitely another set I'd like to add to the collection.
Well did they made 501 overall or in each weight?

And it is a bit odd to release a Premier League Edition in late ocotober if you ask me.

The barrel looks nice, but the stem with the barrel is just a no go. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
They look very nice. As mentioned the green looks good on the black barrel.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

they look good! weird spots for just those 2 green rings though
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Look nice and I want but also feel a little suckered as they are just same darts with a black coating and 2 green bits much like we see happen with the Andos, if this trend continues they can have unlimited combos.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-22-2016, 09:13 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Look nice and I want but also feel a little suckered as they are just same darts with a black coating and 2 green bits much like we see happen with the Andos, if this trend continues they can have unlimited combos.
Amen..
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

They do look nice but they are the same as his previous black limited edition, only with 2 added green rings.
Here to buy:  Michael van Gerwen PL Limited Edition
may all the doubles be with you

Whats next a tour player gets his first win and they have a limited edition set ? lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn John Lowe MBE Limited Edition Darts Unboxing Video In 4K Ulta HD Getagrip 31 2,314 05-15-2020, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Easyrider
  Evolution Gabriel Clemens Limited Edition Darts Unboxing In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 7 504 05-15-2020, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Seigo Asada Limited Edition set mc1958 20 1,776 02-27-2019, 12:35 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  I Buy Limited Edition Target Darts From Darts Hive Japan Using Rakuten updated Getagrip 20 1,658 01-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Limited Edition Keita Ono Steeldarts vanJupp 58 7,177 01-19-2018, 12:38 PM
Last Post: vanJupp