Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Consistency and accuracy practice techniques video
A video showing three different practice techniques you can use to help you improve on your consistency and accuracy. They start easy and get hard!

Thanks for sharing all of these videos Neil
I never thought I'd be so adept at subtracting 26 from any number....
Great video, thanks for sharing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-12-2016, 09:48 PM)MrDotD Wrote: Great video, thanks for sharing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem pal.

I am building a playlist to contain every practice technique that I know of. Plus - since I have started doing this, a few of my friends have let me know about practice techniques that they use so I will be including the best of them too! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice video I am going to try out the games. I like how you create the pressure to get to the end .
There is definitely a place in practice for games with pressure and consequences. I especially like 21 darts at 20.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Great video, thanks for sharing it.
Really good practice routines there Neil. The 12 bulls is a tester.
Thanks for taking the time to post these vids Neil.

+1 from me

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accuracy and consistency practice wabbzz 2 538 03-01-2019, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Cateye
  Grouping and accuracy practice video neilbirkin 4 1,280 03-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: chak840
  How to increase your dart throw accuracy Microtom 18 5,027 01-02-2017, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Microtom
  Finishing practice - video neilbirkin 5 894 10-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Lurker1
  My Key Trebles Practice Video Dorian 11 1,709 02-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Balin