Shot Darts

JokerDriver
Been wondering about this - can anyone tell me why their products are so expensive?

What are they offering which other manufacturers are not? Is it just a status thing?

Here's some examples.

https://w-darts.com/f-a-2-zero-jokerdriver.html

https://w-darts.com/jokerdriver-third-co...ather.html

https://w-darts.com/nexus-scuderia-11-fa...gory_id=54
Probably because people keep buying them and they make it appear that they are the pinnacle of quality etc, may be they are but I cant say as never had any but a lot of the Asian brands are expensive anyway.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I got told it's because they don't bulk manufacture their darts and that's why the single article cost is more.. also I think they do market themselves as high end..
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It would be a nightmare off all darts cost that much though!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

And you guys thought the Elysians were bad!
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
I think Joker Drivers are great looking but I wouldn't want to play with their higher end darts. Have a look at all the reviews that Getagrip did on Bull's Fighter darts, they are very well made and weight matched. I'm not sure if JDs could be much higher quality than the BFs.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
It is asia, from this part of the world young ppl are willing to spend 300 bucks on a fancy starter kit for soft tip darts.
So they know their market well.
Asians love bling!!!
(01-08-2017, 07:03 AM)ζερτηελ Ομεγα Wrote: It is asia, from this part of the world young ppl are willing to spend 300 bucks on a fancy starter kit for soft tip darts.
So they know their market well.
Asians love bling!!!

That, they do!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyways, on JD's FB page, they proudly claim to aspire (think they already reached it a long time ago) to be the world's most expensive darts. Their limited edition genuine leather cases are a thing of beauty, but similarly expensive at something like over USD500? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have a set of very sexy softips a friend bought on a business trip (on my behalf Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.)

The darts are really excellent and perfect quality, but are they worth it? I can't answer that...i love them :joker:

In Japan Joker Driver underlines in their advertising, that they are the only manufacturers producing in Japan, meanwhile all others have outsorced their production plants (mostly to China)...don't know if its right, but Japan is very expensive anyway.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-08-2017, 11:43 AM)theblindPew Wrote: I have a set of very sexy softips a friend bought on a business trip (on my behalf Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.)

The darts are really excellent and perfect quality, but are they worth it? I can't answer that...i love them :joker:

In Japan Joker Driver underlines in their advertising, that they are the only manufacturers producing in Japan, meanwhile all others have outsorced their production plants (mostly to China)...don't know if its right, but Japan is very expensive anyway.

I'm pretty sure Yoshimura barrels are made in Japan still.  After seeing that the high shine finish doesn't last long, I'm not overly driven to own a set.  I'm not saying I won't buy a set in the future but if I do, it will be from truly disposable income.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
joker driver has several different lines for different price range. Seems some products claimed that made of japan high quality tungsten, would sell at higher price too.
The weight control in darts production would be more precious for those japanese brand too, often within +- 0.05g.
And some expensive models of joker driver darts have different balance points to choose in same shape, e.g., front, mid front , centre , rear balance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JokerDriver £461? shingmm 29 3,717 08-17-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Getagrip