Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Doubles practice videos
Hi folks 
I have done a couple of videos on doubles practice routines. They seem to be pretty popular elsewhere so I thought I would share them with you. Enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Good videos with a great set-up for tossing darts. That will give me something to work on later today. Having never done Bob's 27's, I'll have to give that a go if I wind up practicing alone later since the guys at the local watering hole would rather only play in games of 01 or Cricket.

And yes, the 17's did save your bacon.

+1 for a nice presentation.
(10-21-2016, 12:45 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: Good videos with a great set-up for tossing darts.   That will give me something to work on later today.    Having never done Bob's 27's, I'll have to give that a go if I wind up practicing alone later since the guys at the local watering hole would rather only play in games of 01 or Cricket.

And yes, the 17's did save your bacon.

+1 for a nice presentation.

Cheers mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not only did D17s save my bacon but they showed my occasionally weak maths!
Damn, that Bob's 27 video was painful for me to watch.
Whenever I have a go at it it almost always ends with failure, I consider it an achievement to get past double 15 and I know I'm right at the top of my game if I can complete it and set any score
County Durham's worst darter - Hitting single 1 for 22 years now

(10-21-2016, 05:55 PM)Random Trebles Wrote: Damn, that Bob's 27 video was painful for me to watch.
Whenever I have a go at it it almost always ends with failure, I consider it an achievement to get past double 15 and I know I'm right at the top of my game if I can complete it and set any score

I am just about to upload a couple more videos showing routines that help folks with accuracy, grouping and consistency. Some of them may help you mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-21-2016, 08:02 PM)neilbirkin Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 05:55 PM)Random Trebles Wrote: Damn, that Bob's 27 video was painful for me to watch.

I am just about to upload a couple more videos showing routines that help folks with accuracy, grouping and consistency. Some of them may help you mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Many thanks sir
Will watch them through tomorrow and have a try
For tonight though, booze calls  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
County Durham's worst darter - Hitting single 1 for 22 years now

Bob's27 one of my favorite warm-ups. Like the other dbl routines but frustration had me frustrated just watching it. If I was to start that game I would be throwing all night
(10-21-2016, 11:52 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Bob's27 one of my favorite warm-ups. Like the other dbl routines but frustration had me frustrated just watching it. If I was to start that game I would be throwing all night

I actually got that one from Jamie Caven. We used to bump into each other quite a bit when there was a series of Friday night competitions around the area. He would often include it in his warm up routine. 
It is one to start on only when you are throwing well.
Thanks for these videos. Didn't really had enough confidence to give bobs27 a go but actually seeing someone play it motivated me. Gave it a quick go yesterday and was surprised that I got to double 15 on the first (and so far only) go. Wil definitely try this more often, think I should be able to finish it quite easily if I practice a bit more.
(10-22-2016, 11:22 AM)joeriw96 Wrote: Thanks for these videos. Didn't really had enough confidence to give bobs27 a go but actually seeing someone play it motivated me. Gave it a quick go yesterday and was surprised that I got to double 15 on the first (and so far only) go. Wil definitely try this more often, think I should be able to finish it quite easily if I practice a bit more.
It is great practice and good fun once you get into it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have updated the link for the Bobs 27 video. It is quite interesting how many people had never heard of the game! I am hearing of some amazing scores that I quite simply can't get near to. I was actually on 501 after 18s in one attempt and then missed 19s, 20s and the bull...... lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bulls and Doubles Practice routine - vid *Saber* 23 6,972 08-04-2020, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Chads2478
  Doubles Routine Vid - Sabers - Fight Practice boredom *Saber* 20 7,403 02-12-2019, 12:29 PM
Last Post: jaycee07
  Elevendarter's doubles practice routine elevendarter 2 1,399 06-24-2018, 06:17 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Favorite doubles practice routine? The Nomad 31 4,185 03-26-2018, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  Doubles Practice Joe Garofalo 5 1,073 01-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Doubles Practice ranger86 13 2,503 12-15-2016, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Tom12481
  My version of doubles practice(s) laurensvanputten 4 936 08-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Last Post: laurensvanputten
  Doubles Practice Game MichaelB 3 1,021 05-28-2016, 04:55 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Doubles practice game for beginners PC462000 0 1,089 11-22-2015, 04:04 PM
Last Post: PC462000
  My Bulls-Doubles practice routine - This routine will improve your game. *Saber* 36 7,245 08-19-2015, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Machine618