Harrows Darts.

Never seen these before
Just thought I'd ask the collectors on here if they have ever seen a set of silver darts like the ones currently on Ebay at the moment, vastly overpriced in my opinion but so rare I would love them in my collection but what the seller wants and what I would pay are poles apart.

Here is the link..  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Solid-Sterlin...Sw-kdX1lqU
I know the old News Of The World Darts were made of silver but that's the height of my knowledge on the subject Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
There is a thread (which I can't find at the moment as am at work) where a member posted a set if sterling silver darts. That is the only other set I know about.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice - would love to have them in the collection as well. I agree that the price is too high though, especially without any history of what they are or what they were presented for.
I think a lot of jewlers probably made one offs but £500 is about £350 too much
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album