Shot Darts

RE: Granboard 2 segments changing
Hi,

I have one white segment (no. 4) that is acting weird. When i threw a dart at it, the segment will be depressed and won't "respring" back. So my first dart thrown at it will be detected as three darts all thrown at "4". 

Is it a segment problem? Changing the segment will help?

And how do I open the board? Is there a video or some instructions in English?

Thanks!

Danny
(10-19-2016, 02:27 PM)Dumbeedum Wrote: Hi,

I have one white segment (no. 4) that is acting weird. When i threw a dart at it, the segment will be depressed and won't "respring" back. So my first dart thrown at it will be detected as three darts all thrown at "4". 

Is it a segment problem? Changing the segment will help?

And how do I open the board? Is there a video or some instructions in English?

Thanks!

Danny

I actually found this video to teach how to change the segments but its in Japanese. But you don't need to understand Japanese as the video is actually self-explanatory. https://youtu.be/YbVPdiwVfMY

Also I realised it's the segment issue. I took open the board and clean up the rubber mat. Due to repeated use, it was dirty and causing sensitivity issue. And I also take out each segment and put it back again to make sure it's not stuck.

Try these if you have the same issue as me.

Thanks!
Hey Danny

I think I replied to you from our site, or Amazon, or had someone from our company reply to you. Your problem sounds familiar.

Thats right, Kelly emailed me and asked me about it. Yea so I am guessing it is a broken tip behind the segment. It is super easy to pull the board apart. Check for a broken tip, or maybe even a broken tab off the segment itself. Replacement segments are cheap enough.

Let me know if this doesn't work out. You can contact me directly at A-ZDarts. I have not had time to get on here daily like I used to, with the upcoming launch of our new site coming very soon.

Good luck
Scott Burnett
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merit Scorpion 9000 segments/matrix compatibility? ncddarts 1 1,386 09-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Last Post: scottberry