Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Winmau product launch 28-10
After todays Harrows launch Winmau are having theirs at the end of the month on 28th October - looks like new darts from Kong, Gurney, Widmayer and Noppert

10 days til another launch, great stuff. :thumbup:
(10-18-2016, 05:42 PM)mc1958 Wrote: After todays Harrows launch Winmau are having theirs at the end of the month on 28th October - looks like new darts from Kong, Gurney, Widmayer and Noppert

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSIrkrTZl4Q]

Go away you bad bad man!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
More player darts are always welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Isnt Gurney signed to Red Dragon?
(10-18-2016, 06:19 PM)Buckshot Wrote: Isnt Gurney signed to Red Dragon?

Was just not to long ago, https://www.winmau.com/news/2579/RISING_...NS_WINMAU/
Kongs might just make it to my cart .. Hopefully as back-ups to my "alleged pending" Gold Kongs  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Now just stop it!!!

Too many darts coming out!!! ARGGGGHHHH!!!!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-18-2016, 06:20 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 06:19 PM)Buckshot Wrote: Isnt Gurney signed to Red Dragon?

Was just not to long ago, https://www.winmau.com/news/2579/RISING_...NS_WINMAU/

Good signing. I think he can get into the Top16 in the near future.

Does someone know if there is a partnership between Winmau and Red Dragon? They have a new similar darts and Winmau products listed on Red Dragons website.
Of course Winmau, Red Dragon and Nodor is all the same group sort of

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Can't wait for this! Has to be better than the awful (my opinion) Harrows launch this year. Nothing that Harrows have launched this year has tempted me even slightly which is disappointing for a darts fan and player Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-18-2016, 11:14 PM)Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.DanGoldsmith180 Wrote: Can't wait for this! Has to be better than the awful (my opinion) Harrows launch this year. Nothing that Harrows have launched this year has tempted me even slightly which is disappointing for a darts fan and player Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Really surprised to hear this Dan. I've been impressed with the Harrows launch today. Quite fancy a set in nearly every range they've released!
Agreed Greener Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
yeah I think they have had a good one too

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I know I'm not going to be getting much from the Harrows launch but I thought it was pretty good as well. It had near enough everything you need - darts, stems, flights, cases, display units, and even some new points - about the only thing missing was a new board

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dart Product highlights of 2019 blink180 1 374 12-21-2019, 09:06 AM
Last Post: blink180
  Target Launch 2018 Full Product catalogue Getagrip 70 7,263 11-12-2018, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Unicorn Launch 2018/2019: All new product vanJupp 62 6,025 07-27-2018, 08:51 AM
Last Post: John_B
  All other One80 product questions Getagrip 15 5,789 09-07-2017, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Leaky
  Harrows product launch will be the 18th October this year..... rich345 40 7,419 01-27-2017, 01:16 PM
Last Post: joeriw96