Shot Darts

Harrows Rapide...a nice selection of styles in 90% tungsten
https://www.harrowsdarts.com/steeltip-ra...0-tungsten

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

nice looking flights too
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Straight non knurled barrel at the top in the OP looks decent.
that would be my choice too. again there are also soft tip versions of these barrels
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Don't like the smooth section at the end of the barrel.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I like the top two the most Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yeah, top one looks good and agree with rich on the flights!

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
im not that big a fan of knurl but i like the knurl version Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(10-18-2016, 01:09 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I like the top two the most Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This.....

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
first pic looks good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight selection Hazza 6 440 11-27-2019, 10:39 AM
Last Post: SCB180
  One80 Chameleon - new styles mc1958 32 2,726 11-15-2019, 09:24 AM
Last Post: pkittle
  Nice looking grippy darts Ed180 3 417 08-17-2019, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Ed180
  Harrows Spina black tungsten 24g Mairtin Seoige 2 545 11-23-2018, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Mairtin Seoige
  difference between copper tungsten and tungsten nickel silver TheCrane180 9 2,582 12-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Last Post: NiteEyez