Unicorn

Odyssey Darts
We now have the Odyssey Darts by Showtime in stock.

Available in 22g & 24g

Odyssey Darts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice! Remind me of the Red Dragon Milano a bit.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

very nice looking darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-17-2016, 02:30 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Very nice! Remind me of the Red Dragon Milano a bit.

Especially if a set of Milano's mated with some Wade barrels. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-17-2016, 04:14 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 02:30 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Very nice! Remind me of the Red Dragon Milano a bit.

Especially if a set of Milano's mated with some Wade barrels. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Mated? Should have called them the Sam barrels then..
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

(10-17-2016, 04:23 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 04:14 PM)Great White North Wrote:

Mated? Should have called them the Sam barrels then..

Nice looking darts. Appear to have a good grip. They are going to draw comparisons to Wades and Nicholsons with that blunt nose
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points