Shot Darts

Mighty Mike Generation II Darts
We now have the new Mighty Mike Generation II Darts in stock.

Available in 21g, 23g & 25g

Gen 2's

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Definitely look like there's some Barney Phase 5 influence. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
could be a nice dart for fronties or anyone who likes a front biased barrel Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Do these taper or are my eyes deceiving me?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
definitely taper

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They look lovely, but damn im out of darts money until at least christmas. Looking forward to a review !
I'll order a set as soon as I see MVG using them in competition .  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Will definitely be getting a set of these for my MVG collection at some point in time
(10-18-2016, 02:25 AM)The G Wrote: I'll order a set as soon as I see MVG using them in competition .  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You never will, he just endorses them.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Ordered my set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-18-2016, 08:47 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Ordered my set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Will you review them straight away?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phil Taylor - Generation 3 - Pre Order Custom Made Darts 20 2,662 12-18-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: mcarter22