Target Darts.

MVGs Mighty Gen 2 or Career Slam ?
Anyone tried mvgs darts ? I'm between the new Mighty Generation 2 darts and the Career Slam darts ? Anyone tried any of these ? Tips /advice ?
Thanks!

180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
well I doubt many have tried the Gen 2 as they only just come out but I like the look of them both Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Gen 2's look a bit front loaded where as the GS's are a straight balanced throughout barrel.

Depends on what you feel best with IMO.  Good luck in your choice and enjoy whichever you end up going with. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hard to tell from the pics but are the Gen2 slightly tapered?

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(10-17-2016, 03:04 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Hard to tell from the pics but are the Gen2 slightly tapered?

Cheers
Tez

They're indeed tapered. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Buy both, I do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-17-2016, 03:20 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Buy both, I do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I was kinda hoping you did  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and would tell me which one to get !
I bought the Career Slam in January for my collection and just ordered the MVGG2 so will soon see Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-17-2016, 03:55 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I bought the Career Slam in January for my collection and just ordered the MVGG2 so will soon see Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Grreeaat !!   :bravo:
(10-17-2016, 03:20 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Buy both, I do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nutz logic. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've the career slam darts, and absolutely love them.

I keep trying other darts but keep coming back to these ones.
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!
Purely on looks alone get the career slams!
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I have both sets. I prefer the gold set. Point is shorter by maybe 1/4 of an inch.
I have the Gen 2 on the way. I guess it comes down to if you want a straight barrel or a front loaded dart.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)