Unicorn

Archers Vice Grip nylon stems from Pure.
Noticed these a little while back, https://www.puredarts.co.uk/vice-grip-da...green.html

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyone tried them as of yet?  They claim "Reinforced Nylon" and that the grip on flights is good enough without rings/springs.
Almost all Short and Tweeny out of stock .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
I seen these too, worth a try I guess Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-17-2016, 01:51 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I seen these too, worth a try I guess Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As they say, "Only way to find out is to get some.". Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
i will give them a go next time i buy from Pure
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Just ordered some Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-17-2016, 03:02 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Just ordered some Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You'll get them before I, look forward to your feedback on them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Will do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Ooh. They make short/natural. Cheap, too -- only 10p more than Deflecta. Out of stock, but I'd love to give 'em a go.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

I got them today I am sure I only ordered the one set with some other stuff but they sent an extra 4 sets too?

Anyway they seem to be really good actually, has a really tight hold as you push the flight in, will give the Gripper 4 and Pro grips a good challenge I think. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-18-2016, 01:37 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I got them today I am sure I only ordered the one set with some other stuff but they sent an extra 4 sets too?

Anyway they seem to be really good actually, has a really tight hold as you push the flight in, will give the Gripper 4 and Pro grips a good challenge I think. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Darren. :thumbup:

I'm not big on the punched flight or even rings/springs in general and if as you've mentioned this hold well then for a standard setup they'll be my go to stem.  

Will let me put the glue stick away now too. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I just tried them with a 75 micron, I think the Gripper 4 hold the 75 micron stronger but these Archers seem very good with a 100 micron

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-18-2016, 04:57 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I just tried them with a 75 micron, I think the Gripper 4 hold the 75 micron stronger but these Archers seem very good with a 100 micron

That's a bit unfortunate on the hold of 75 mic. flights.  Will still give them a go.
Still it may be better for you than you think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

are they even better than the plain ol' deflectagrips? Have you noticed any striking difference?
Ignore the "how you are doing it" in favor of "where you are sending it."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Pinch Grip Stems Fento 4 2,175 04-05-2021, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Spangle
  Best Nylon/plastic Stems? Billyscarfe 49 18,114 12-01-2020, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Breadfan
  Why I hate metal stems and like nylon *Saber* 311 68,301 10-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  One80 Vice stems & L Style flights Chappers 8 966 02-19-2020, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  SLIM Plastic/Nylon/Hybrid shafta Ancient Darter 0 317 12-16-2019, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  L style or standard super/pro grip stems Kenny1872 7 668 09-19-2019, 10:51 PM
Last Post: italNZ
  Unicorn shafts...nylon/polycarb Baloos 5 604 05-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  Looking for Metallic Coated Nylon Stems Ancient Darter 10 3,539 11-19-2018, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Ed180
  Purple Nylon Stems/Gripper 2 thurgood107 8 617 09-26-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Little al
  Puredarts Deflectagrip Nylon Jakke 2 747 08-07-2018, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Jakke