Harrows Darts.

New Anastasia Dobromyslova Monster darts
Looks like another set to get for the Ana collection - being released 27-10-2016

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Pimped Unicorns Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

They would look very nice in my Monster collection lol  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
There you go Mike, another Anna dart for your collection. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Nice dart. The grip reminds me a bit of the middle grip of the new Target Mardle darts.
very nice...i may have found my first set of Monsters Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for posting mate
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Sweet looking and with the christmas holiday coming...........
I just seen em on FB but they are not like the ones that were shown on here before, they are still very nice but a re-hash of the old Unicorn, nothing wrong with that as they were a good dart, will have to get some though, a bit light at 20g but who cares Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They look really good! May have to think bout this one.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
very nice. I dont like the black part on the back of the barrel though
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
A shop nearby had a set of Unicorn's gold and because I didn't buy them keep calling me. Just a bit pricey otherwise I would own them.

I was wondering how her darting life is these days. I may be mistaken but you don't seem to hear too much about her.
She's still getting to the business end of most comps she enters and she is still high up in the ladies rankings (4th when I last looked behind Deta, Lisa and Aileen)

https://www.dartsdatabase.co.uk/PlayerDe...erKey=3853
(10-14-2016, 07:58 PM)mc1958 Wrote: She's still getting to the business end of most comps she enters and she is still high up in the ladies rankings (4th when I last looked behind Deta, Lisa and Aileen)

https://www.dartsdatabase.co.uk/PlayerDe...erKey=3853

Thanks for that Mac!

After reading her tourney stats I feel silly for asking the question Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You're joking about the money payouts though aren't you?
Where will these be available? I kind of like the looks of them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anastasia Dobromyslova now with DMC mc1958 6 710 01-09-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jacob Schaeffer
  Anastasia Signs with New Sponsor Crusher17 3 424 09-05-2019, 08:26 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Monster Darts closing? Jacob Schaeffer 21 3,918 07-14-2019, 12:27 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  Anastasia leaving Monster? mc1958 14 1,263 10-11-2018, 02:04 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  New Monster Darts O C 6 758 08-07-2018, 07:17 PM