Darts Buddy

Gladiator 3 has been released
The Gladiator 3 has finally been released, available from DC for £39.90 + P&P ( before applying discount code )

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=18971

Mine will have to stay in the basket until payday unless I can get around to tempting some of you Nutz with some darts from my collection LOL

Sorry about the bold print but cant figure out how to stop it!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Yay Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Will probably only need a new one around christmas but glad they are available already. Hope some Dutch shops will stock them too.
(10-12-2016, 08:14 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: The Gladiator 3 has finally been released, available from DC for £39.90 + P&P ( before applying discount code )

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=18971

Mine will have to stay in the basket until payday unless I can get around to tempting some of you Nutz with some darts from my collection LOL

Sorry about the bold print but cant figure out how to stop it!

£43.10 inc postage and discount Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
I'll probably get one of these when I next need a new board - won't be for a while yet as I've got a couple of boards already on the go that have only had about 4 months use between them
Yay!!!

I think that price is more wallet friendly for sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks for the info.

Its in the basket Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!
More wallet friendly for sure. Probably going to be next after my G2, but that's likely to be a ways off yet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Not too badly priced really. Will def consider one when my current B4DC comes to the end of its life
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I want one but the shipping is more then the board for me
(10-13-2016, 02:06 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: I want one but the shipping is more then the board for me

Ask Scotty B and see if they are getting any Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-13-2016, 02:06 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: I want one but the shipping is more then the board for me
Shall I strap one to one of your Geese when they come home after the winter?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
My board would be replaced if SB had them now. I'll text his shop
(10-13-2016, 09:58 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
Shall I strap one to one of your Geese when they come home after the winter?

Make that two please. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-13-2016, 02:30 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

Ask Scotty B and see if they are getting any Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Does he get them in Canada or something?
Ted Hankey  - 25g with Storms
Monster COBRA 2 22g with storms
Monster REY SOL 22g with storms
Power 9Fives v2 26g with storm smooth
Taylor Gen 3 24g with Storms
Target Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun 22g
No idea, but he may know what One80's plans are for the over side of the pond.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gladiator spider bushmonkey90 6 597 09-23-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: bushmonkey90
  question are ther any new dart boards due to be released this year John holmes 19 3,100 02-22-2018, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Ryk
  Board thoughts Gladiator 2 or 3? dannyd180 11 2,849 02-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Last Post: John_B
  One80 gladiator 3 question MauriceDarter 5 1,616 08-23-2017, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Getagrip